Luca Marrone (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I knew conte was bluffing when he said he was going to use him.

Since the preseason I was saying he needed to e loaned because last season it was very clear he was not going to get playing time this season either.

Now he is fucked up and Conte has a lot to do with it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i don't see why he can't play with pogba in midfield but if we're gonna use Pogba in Marrone's position, then fair enough. one is way better than the other.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Man,his passing is absolutely brilliant, i just love it when he decides to make through passes over the top or on the ground. He needs to play alot more
There is a reason why Conte wants to play him in Bonucci's position and is very obvious to me. He has the passing of a regista but as we have seen several times, doesnt yet have the positioning required for it or the experience. With this being said, Conte tries to "cash in" on Marrone's positives without letting his weaknesses affect his game. At CB, Conte is getting the maximum out of Marrone at this point.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He is like a raw Pirlo and Marchisio blended together!
I really really love the way he plays, i really hope he gets to stay with Juve for a very long time. At least we know Barzagli expects him to stay with us for a long time.
@Juve_fanatic yes, you are right, there is a reason why he is used in the centre of the back 3, but i really dont like to see Bonucci played on the right.

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
Finally! I'm not happy about option to buy half, but it's definitely better than being here with few games a year and even those in wrong position. Forza Luca! I hope Matri goes asap as well (I have to mention him of course).

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Finally! I'm not happy about option to buy half, but it's definitely better than being here with few games a year and even those in wrong position. Forza Luca! I hope Matri goes asap as well (I have to mention him of course).
Is it the first time you post out of 'your' thread?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he needs to play, there is too much pressure, confusion and expectation from him at Juve.

loan at a solid club like Parma will do wonders for him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)