Luca Marrone (14 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
“I certainly won’t be on the move this month, then, in June, we’ll evaluate the situation again.

“I’ve spoken with the Coach and with the club, we all believe that it is better for me to play 10 games for a big club like Juventus instead of 30 for another team.

“Staying here will help me to grow in terms of dealing with certain types of pressure.”

“I’m a better midfielder than a vice-Leonardo Bonucci, I need to become more 'nasty’ in defence.”

FI

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

“I’ve spoken with the Coach and with the club, we all believe that it is better for me to play 10 games for a big club like Juventus instead of 30 for another team.

“Staying here will help me to grow in terms of dealing with certain types of pressure.”

- - - Updated - - -

:numnum:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Luke Brown needs time to nurture and hone his skills. He also needs the trust and faith of the Tuz clan to realize his potential. In due time he shall conquer the hearts of his doubters while reaffirming the faith that the believers have always had in him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Luke Brown needs time to nurture and hone his skills. He also needs the trust and faith of the Tuz clan to realize his potential. In due time he shall conquer the hearts of his doubters while reaffirming the faith that the believers have always had in him.
:touched:

You are on a rollololol today, bro

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am partially inebriated, and realizing that it's only 10 pm shall continue to shower the forum with my wisdom for the next 15-20 minutes :D

- - - Updated - - -

Im serious, at this point we need Padoin more than we need Marrone.
Your appreciation for mediocrity is most admirable, yet your failure to look beyond the obvious and think long term is most disturbing. In due time, you shall come to realize the erorr of your ways and the light within you shall manifest itself as a pathway to righteousness.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Marrone is long term mediocre, Padoin is short term mediocre but can play in multiple positions and all of them he does well to a certain extend.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Indeed. You are a wise one Hustinki. My teachings have benefited you more then most. You are well on your pathway to enlightenment. Your journey might still be long, gruelling, and arduous, but your unwavering belief and sense of justice bode well for what lies in wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Marrone is long term mediocre, Padoin is short term mediocre but can play in multiple positions and all of them he does well to a certain extend.
Extent Bro.

Extend is what happens to your ass cheeks after a dose of Hustinki's man juice in the Marrone thread :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)