Luca Marrone (4 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
You motherfuckers still wanna co-own him with Fiorentina? A talent like this, you develop and give consistent game time because he will get exponentially better, will get used to our system, and has the potential to become a legend. You don't give him to Fiorentina so he can struggle to stay in Serie A and get his confidence shot the fuck down.
I would like to see a midfield of Pogba-Marrone-Asamoah in some of the Coppa games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You motherfuckers still wanna co-own him with Fiorentina? A talent like this, you develop and give consistent game time because he will get exponentially better, will get used to our system, and has the potential to become a legend. You don't give him to Fiorentina so he can struggle to stay in Serie A and get his confidence shot the fuck down.
If it means getting Jovetic, then yes. But that would be the ONLY reason to do it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
not at all
marchisio scored technically perfect goals
Maronne has a lot of talent and he should be the vice pirlo this year
him and asamoah should be on the first 2 choice when someone of MVP can't play or is tired.

I see less playing time for giacherini this season :stuckup:
Yeah fair enough he's scored some great goals but purely judging as midfield talent,Marrone overall is much more talented than Marchisio..Well thats what i think ,i dont know about others..

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 21:50 ----------

I would like to see a midfield of Pogba-Marrone-Asamoah in some of the Coppa games.
Not some ,we should employ that midfield in every coppa game..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think with bonucci getting suspended/terminated, we will see vidal a lot as a cb, which means asamoah and marrone will ne getting lots of playing time

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Yeah fair enough he's scored some great goals but purely judging as midfield talent,Marrone overall is much more talented than Marchisio..Well thats what i think ,i dont know about others..

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 21:50 ----------

Not some ,we should employ that midfield in every coppa game..
it means at what do you look for
marchisio is an allround midfielder and is very complete he can't give those balls as pirlo but on the other hand pirlo can't run as much as marchisio does
for what I know of maronne he is more a midfielder like Pirlo and not as marchisio
We have pogba, asamoah and maybe giacherini for the covering of marchisio and vidal and we have maronne as cover for Pirlo

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think with bonucci getting suspended/terminated, we will see vidal a lot as a cb, which means asamoah and marrone will ne getting lots of playing time
which also means that...marrone will have more PT as well...:agree: w/ Hustini...just do it. All of you.

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 12:55 ----------

marchisio is an allround midfielder and is very complete he can't give those balls as pirlo but on the other hand pirlo can't run as much as marchisio does
for what I know of maronne he is more a midfielder like Pirlo and not as marchisio
We have pogba, asamoah and maybe giacherini for the covering of marchisio and vidal and we have maronne as cover for Pirlo
Hustini expert analysis:

Marchisio is much more of a box-to-box...and his instincts around the goal box & link up play are stellar, probably the best out of our current mids. He has a knack for finding the goal, not something Marrone will have.

Marrone, sits back and does less work. He can do this because his passing range is certainly better I'd say and has vision to compliment that into what could be a deadly potentional in a year or two.

Marchisio works harder more often, but Marrone has no problem chasing someone down when necessary. I see Marrone more as a more mobile/physical Pirlo heir than a Marchisio heir. They are two different sort of CMs. Marchisio does the gritty work all over the field, Marrone has the finese.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Marrone can 'become' much more complete than Marchisio with time..Again was very impressed with his maturity and composure at CB even though it was just a pre-season friendly..Just shows he can be very versatile as well..

Though Marchisio has way better work rate and that Grinta in him..As a 'midfield talent' i rate him higher than Marchisio..There's nothing to get worked up about.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
it is what you want in midfield
do you want a worker plas vidal or marchi
or a regista like maronne or pirlo

i like maronne very much and i would be very disappointed if we give him away

but i don't think marchi and maronne or fighting for the same starting place

marchisio and marrone :sheik:

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 19:03 ----------

which also means that...marrone will have more PT as well...:agree: w/ Hustini...just do it. All of you.

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 12:55 ----------

Hustini expert analysis:

Marchisio is much more of a box-to-box...and his instincts around the goal box & link up play are stellar, probably the best out of our current mids. He has a knack for finding the goal, not something Marrone will have.

Marrone, sits back and does less work. He can do this because his passing range is certainly better I'd say and has vision to compliment that into what could be a deadly potentional in a year or two.

Marchisio works harder more often, but Marrone has no problem chasing someone down when necessary. I see Marrone more as a more mobile/physical Pirlo heir than a Marchisio heir. They are two different sort of CMs. Marchisio does the gritty work all over the field, Marrone has the finese.
+rep that is what i mean

thanks hust :kiss:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marrone can 'become' much more complete than Marchisio with time..Again was very impressed with his maturity and composure at CB even though it was just a pre-season friendly..Just shows he can be very versatile as well..

Though Marchisio has way better work rate and that Grinta in him..As a 'midfield talent' i rate him higher than Marchisio..There's nothing to get worked up about.
I love Marchisio sorta like "til death do us part" sort of love. Infatuated, more like it.

But, I do think Marrone has a bit more in his arsenal to become a bit more of a CM potentionally. This is sorta like compairing the USS Nimitz to the USS Sampson.

Both deadly, both different characteristics...both potential for mass destructin. :D

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 13:06 ----------

it is what you want in midfield
do you want a worker plas vidal or marchi
or a regista like maronne or pirlo

i like maronne very much and i would be very disappointed if we give him away

but i don't think marchi and maronne or fighting for the same starting place

marchisio and marrone :sheik:

---------- Post added 29.07.2012 at 19:03 ----------

+rep that is what i mean

thanks hust :kiss:
:flirt:

May 22, 2007
No.

I love Marchisio sorta like "til death do us part" sort of love. Infatuated, more like it.

But, I do think Marrone has a bit more in his arsenal to become a bit more of a CM potentionally. This is sorta like compairing the USS Nimitz to the USS Sampson.

Both deadly, both different characteristics...both potential for mass destructin. :D
They both have different strengths so it is difficult to compare what both are best at and what makes them effective. And one is approaching the peak of their career as well, the other is still young.

Regarding what Cusp was talking about, maturity and composure, I agree that Marrone shows a lot of both but Marchisio was also doing the same at a young age. He's a smart player.

Wouldn't commit myself to saying one or the other will be better. I do want Marrone around this Juventus.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
I know you guys don't like comparison, but would you agree that Marrone is more like Carrick and Cheesio is more like Schweinsteiger in terms of playing style?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sex.

If it means getting Jovetic, then yes. But that would be the ONLY reason to do it.
I think we can get Jojo without sacrificing Marrone.

I know you guys don't like comparison, but would you agree that Marrone is more like Carrick and Cheesio is more like Schweinsteiger in terms of playing style?
No, if anything it's the other way around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)