Luca Marrone (11 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He sure did! what the hell was that,even Borrielol would have given him a smack! :lol:
Apart from that,another solid performance at CB and I think he had very little misplaced passes..Loved it!
He looked like Bonucci in 2010. Some decent passing, but average defending for a CB.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You have to choose 1 to keep and let the other leave, who would you choose between Marrone or Marchisio, Cam?

Go.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
It says. He can have whatever hair he wants.

He is hot.

Deal with it.
Unfortunately you are right,he has the shittest of haircuts,but he cant be hated cos he is so damn hot.!
@K I guess he wasnt as good as De Rossi or Bonucci latest form, but I kinda expected worse as this was only his second game playing as CB, he tried to get the ball of players as far as midfield, but he still didnt do those Bonucci's 2010 tackles which were nowhere near the ball..His passings you cannot deny are to die for!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was in no way trying to imply he was bad there. It's just that his defending isn't as good as you'd want your CB to be, which is expected knowing that he's not a defender. I think with time, Conte could develop him into a new Bonucci for us. :boh:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Keep this dude. Let him learn the way we play not siena, sampdoria or Parma's. But then again marchisio turned out well on his loaning out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)