Luca Marrone (3 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Watching the goal again, for someone hitting it first time he struck it so cleanly, and so accurately as well by clipping the inside of the post to go in.

Otherwise, it seemed like he did quite well until Del Piero was substituted. The rest of the game was quite irrelevant to me.

Still, with the limited game time he's been given this season he has demonstrated some obvious talent. He has looked like a Juventus midfielder when called upon, it's up to Conte now and whether he trusts Marrone to be in a squad with more responsibilities next season.

And why not?

Jul 1, 2010
Watching the goal again, for someone hitting it first time he struck it so cleanly, and so accurately as well by clipping the inside of the post to go in.

Otherwise, it seemed like he did quite well until Del Piero was substituted. The rest of the game was quite irrelevant to me.

Still, with the limited game time he's been given this season he has demonstrated some obvious talent. He has looked like a Juventus midfielder when called upon, it's up to Conte now and whether he trusts Marrone to be in a squad with more responsibilities next season.

And why not?
:tup:

Better trust him than buy another CM for 15 million euros.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
BEAST. I can see him be a big favourite in the future. Conte is well aware this guy is going nowhere. He already vetoed using him in a trade move earlier in the season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ripped...handsome...great skill = already world class. He just hasn't hatched yet.

You heard it here first

---------- Post added 14.05.2012 at 00:40 ----------

:edit: Would like to add that hug with Conte when he scored makes me feel better about him staying.

:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)