Luca Marrone (12 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
---------- Post added 08.05.2012 at 09:14 ----------

[/COLOR]
His possible loan destination. Atalanta, Siena or Cagliari!
Really?
I think thats the best we can do to him. Loan him for a sure starting spot for maybe 2 years, and then call him back.
He will get the exp he sorely misses and we will be able to judge how good he can become. After all, he is 22 years old, he can be back around 24 or 25 years max, being the player he should be and just on time to replace a retiring Pirlo

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hydde. :(

Loan him for two years? Are ser?
I dont want to. Of course i would like him to stay here and evolve like cheesio, but with vidal, pirlo and march leading our midfield..... the chances of him playing are simply unreal. Just how many times he played this season?. DO you think he will start or get minutes in CL games? Thats a lie, unless pirlo gets injured or sumthing, and even with that happening,,, conte will surely not throw all that responsability on him. He will just get playing time in coppa games and seria games which juventus have a big lead.

I prefer for him tpo go the giovinco route and get lots of playing time, but of course on loan instead of co own. We can that way know what he is really capable of when getting a full season of playtime.

Otherwise, i just see us wasting his talent on the bench

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hydde

38 League Games + minimum 6-8 CL games + another 6 Coppa games + Injuries/Rotation/Suspensions = 50+ games to play with the possibility of injuries, etc.

The boy is ready to start getting his chances here. He will have time because we will need to rotate to ensure our sure starters are fit and ready for the CL matches and key League matches. We have 3 competitions now.

Fuck loans.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
@Hydde

38 League Games + minimum 6-8 CL games + another 6 Coppa games + Injuries/Rotation/Suspensions = 50+ games to play with the possibility of injuries, etc.

The boy is ready to start getting his chances here. He will have time because we will need to rotate to ensure our sure starters are fit and ready for the CL matches and key League matches. We have 3 competitions now.

$#@! loans.
Lets hope so!.
Our latest coaches turned greedy and wanted to field the same starters all games in order to always secure points (lol that never happened anyways ), like ranieri who doomed giovinco becaus of that. I hate loans. The gio´s case is the epitome of epic failure.

If conte decides to stay with him and use him, I will really take the hat off for him.

Marrone is very skilled. He is ready, is just that italians, specially Juventus, dont like to gamble with young players, unless it is destiny or something like chessio and deceglie.

May 22, 2007
Gets on my nerves, after the Atalanta and Roma games I actually thought he'd be a shoe in for the bench, but Padoin has been making it more often.

Conte seems to like him, but we haven't had the opportunity to rotate as much to benefit Marrone.

With Vidal suspended for the Atalanta game, I'd love Conte to put him out and give him 90 minutes to confirm he's Serie A capable, even though it's not at all fair to the player.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I think the reason he didn't get much playing time this season, was because Conte was experimenting and playing it safe. It was his first season at top flight club, and he was competing on all fronts. Next season things will be a little bit more clear, no more experiments, better knowledge of the full squad and he's got all summer long to prove himself. I think the biggest threat to Maronne would be if we sign 2 or more young and experience midfielders, like Sahin and Asamoah. Buying two of those would kill all his chances of breaking in. But either ways we'll see what the future holds. I'm hoping for the best for this brother of ours.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think the reason he didn't get much playing time this season, was because Conte was experimenting and playing it safe. It was his first season at top flight club, and he was competing on all fronts. Next season things will be a little bit more clear, no more experiments, better knowledge of the full squad and he's got all summer long to prove himself. I think the biggest threat to Maronne would be if we sign 2 or more young and experience midfielders, like Sahin and Asamoah. Buying two of those would kill all his chances of breaking in. But either ways we'll see what the future holds. I'm hoping for the best for this brother of ours.
And we all know that Juve never hesitates to buy players for certain positions, even if we have young talented ones already on the team.

Because of this i say that unless something really marvelous happens, his best way to make it into the first team is to get loaned and destroy teams in serie A, to force marroti and conte to bring him back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)