Luca Marrone (8 Viewers)

OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #127
    He could be the next making it to the first team,really like the guy.I wouldn't mind to keep him this season,in case we sell Poulsen.However one year at Siena as a starter wouldn't be too bad either,better than warming our bench.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    How about keep him and allow him to work his way into the team over the course of a couple years, training with the mainstays of the team so that he becomes one? Ever fucking thunk of that idea before screaming, LOAN HIM, LOAN HIM, LOAN HIM?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    How about keep him and allow him to work his way into the team over the course of a couple years, training with the mainstays of the team so that he becomes one? Ever fucking thunk of that idea before screaming, LOAN HIM, LOAN HIM, LOAN HIM?

we dont keep our youngsters we loan them until any talent they have in them drains...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    we dont keep our youngsters we loan them until any talent they have in them drains...
    Or if they have talent, they either come back to not have a spot on the team or they don't want to come back because we didn't give them a chance in the first place.

But of course, we have to provide them with that magnificent playing time, a mystical fairy godmother that trumps all other areas in player development and is always guaranteed to turn a youngster into the next Baggio with a whisk of her wand.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I don't recall anyone ever saying that, but I'd like to have seen how Baggio's career would have gone with 15 years sitting on the bench.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    How about keep him and allow him to work his way into the team over the course of a couple years, training with the mainstays of the team so that he becomes one?
    and become a new giovinco???
    marrone and ekdal and definitely talented and i like them very much.but what's the point of sitting in the bench like giovinco does the last 2 years???
    marchisio melo sissoko poulsen (and maybe tiago) are our regular centre midfielders.ekdal and marrone must be loaned out in order to find some playing time and then ,if possible,come back stronger and more exprerienced.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I told you fuckers that Marrone was good. Fuck the youth haters...keep him, play him, watch him grow and all the while shut all of you up about loaning him.

I think so many here wait for youngsters to make mistakes just so they can berate them and suddenly "be ok" with sending them away.

This guy will be huge. You heard it hear first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)