Luca Marrone (21 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Please tell me you arent actually serious Hustini.

You arent honestly saying, a primavera player, albeit one I like, should be the reason we sell Momo, the Momo who has dominated oh so many games for us, andbeen a major reason why our defense sucked as hell whenever he is out injured. Please tell me you are jesting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Please tell me you arent actually serious Hustini.

You arent honestly saying, a primavera player, albeit one I like, should be the reason we sell Momo, the Momo who has dominated oh so many games for us, andbeen a major reason why our defense sucked as hell whenever he is out injured. Please tell me you are jesting.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I'm saying use Melo/Marchisio and Marrone and/or Momo for backup. I mentioned that albeit we use a 442 and need to invest in wingers then that would be one way to make some money to invest in that area. One of Melo/Sissoko should go, we need the money. Sissoko's best formation is a 442 so that could be the reason he stays if he gets comfortable PASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSINGPASSING.....he needs to learn how to pass Osman. You can't have a dangerous midfield where one is a weak link that teams focus their pressure on...and God knows what happens to him when he is put under pressure. I agree he dominated so many games for us but when do you begin to count his mistakes and the pressure that puts the team under versus 2 or 3 tackles that make us speechless that could be anywhere on the field. With momo is hot and cold, one great tackle to win the ball back and a turning it into a mishit pass going out of bounds.

(I'm leaving my house, posing from my blackberry now...will be hard to post as easily, but I will be reply:))

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Just thought i'd add this guy had a great showing at the friendly in Toronto vs Fiorentina, i was there to watch live, and he was one of the few players on our team who looked promising. Del Piero, Diego and Marrone. (Iago was decent but only played 20 mins)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
indeed, that Del Piero dude is really promising as well.
Haha, in terms of Del Piero and Diego i meant promising as in like, they looked the more likely to do anything worthwhile or score or such in the game itself haha. After i posted it i thought of choosing a different word but decided i would not bother. But for Marrone he looked promising in the more general sense, as in for the future and what not. Gimme a break guys :p..

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Spectacular. Say, this guy was impressing in those North American exhibitions. Silly me to think those kinds of performances are worthy of a call-up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)