Luca Marrone (18 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
I saw the news of Ferrara yesterday, glad for him. I was thinking that would be somewhere I'd be happy to see Marrone go on loan if Conte didn't want to keep him, Ciro is a coach that is very familiar with the player (Juve primavera + first team, Azzurrini), I think he made him captain of the U21 as well.

Presumably he's on good terms with Conte as well, so they'd communicate well.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If it's Ferrara as a coach, I don't think a co-own would be better than a loan. But the thing is, from all the players we've gotten so far, Marrone is the only one who can be a backup to Pirlo so I think we'll keep him.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
A co-own could see the kid making more appearances with them than a loan would.
Very true, a co-own would increase the chance of a kid's growth , like Gio.

If it's Ferrara as a coach, I don't think a co-own would be better than a loan. But the thing is, from all the players we've gotten so far, Marrone is the only one who can be a backup to Pirlo so I think we'll keep him.
Marrone is extremely talented. His playing style reminds me of Spain's tiki-taka football. I hope he leaves so that he gets better game time. It's unfortunate for him as the player he is competing with is Pirlo. Otherwise he would have had more games with us. I think if he leaves it will be to Sampdoria as Ferrara has always have high hopes for Marrone, though i would prefer if Marrone plays under a coach who is less defensive.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Very true, a co-own would increase the chance of a kid's growth , like Gio.

Marrone is extremely talented. His playing style reminds me of Spain's tiki-taka football. I hope he leaves so that he gets better game time. It's unfortunate for him as the player he is competing with is Pirlo. Otherwise he would have had more games with us. I think if he leaves it will be to Sampdoria as Ferrara has always have high hopes for Marrone, though i would prefer if Marrone plays under a coach who is less defensive.
then he should go to ajax when they have sold Anita to epl :agree:
that would do Marrone very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)