Luca Marrone (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Loan Loan Loan!

Just get him out of here asap. Im tired of repeating this: HE WILL NOT GET PLAYTIME.
He is behind our trio and at best he will start in coppa games . Add a couple games as a sub when the trio is fatigued and thats it. He will NOT get starting spots in CL, and he will rarely get a chance on Serie A if the other 3 dudes are fit.

Dont get me wrong, i want him to earn minutes here but i just cannot see a coherent excuse to start him regularly over the midfield that brought us success.

Let him go to another team, let him play a full season or 2 nonstop, then judge him based on performances.

He is pretty good and very promising.... i dont want to see his talent to be wasted here like we did with Giovinco.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I like this kid a lot and rate his potential but at the moment he deserves and need to play to develop as a player. Conte probably can't give that promise to him so a loan to Atalanta or palermo/Parma would be great for him and the next season we can judge his real potential.

But what I have seen so far he impressed me a lot
His goal against atalanta :touched:.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I like this kid a lot and rate his potential but at the moment he deserves and need to play to develop as a player. Conte probably can't give it to him so a loan to Atlanta or palermo/Parma would be great for him and the next season we can judge his real potential.

But what I have seen so far he impressed me a lot
His goal against atalanta :touched:.
:shifty:

Aug 1, 2003
I am a bit torn. I want him to develop as a player therefore think loaning is a good option, however I'd also like him to stay provided we offload players like Padoin ... but that would still mean he's behind the ranks in terms of subs and for such a young player, he needs more playing time :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)