Luca Marrone (39 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't see what Marrone has to do with Marchisio. Just because Hust jerks it to all the little boys coming out of the academy, there's no need to refute Marrone's talent. Watch him shine, you'll see how good he is.
:shifty:

Marrone, Immobile, Sorensen, Magnusson, Appelt...those are my boys...Marchisio & Gio graduated to real men. :agree:

I don't just fap to anyone.:stuckup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sorensen was great with us, especially considering his age. It's clear Bologna would rather rely on their own players, but I think he's got a good future ahead of him too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Immobile, Marrone and Gabriel are the only ones worth the hype.
You son of a bitch!

---------- Post added 19.03.2012 at 16:24 ----------

Sorensen was great with us, especially considering his age. It's clear Bologna would rather rely on their own players, but I think he's got a good future ahead of him too.
As against loans as I am (shocker), we should have made certain the the club we sent him too was going to give him guaranteed game time. We only have 10 games left in the season, correct?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You son of a bitch!

---------- Post added 19.03.2012 at 16:24 ----------

As against loans as I am (shocker), we should have made certain the the club we sent him too was going to give him guaranteed game time. We only have 10 games left in the season, correct?
Yeah. 10 games.

There should be a clause in the contract he should receive some game time or something.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Typical Juventus youth treatment. Come off the bench show plays hell of a game. Assist and does everything right. Then get benched for 3-4 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)