Luca Marrone (61 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve to sacrifice Marrone?
Monday April 16 2012​

Juventus may tempt Atalanta into selling Federico Peluso during the summer by offering Luca Marrone as part of the deal.

The left-back has impressed with the Bergamo club this term, scoring once in 27 Serie A games so far.

Juventus have been paired with the 28-year-old stopper and, according to Tuttosport, the Old Lady are pondering a bid.

The newspaper is suggesting that Juve could offer the Nerazzurri youngster Marrone as part on the deal – possibly on loan or in a co-ownership.

Marrone, 22, is rated highly in Turin but he has been limited to just five appearances across all competitions this season.

The Italian Under-21 international has totalled just 32 minutes in Serie A in only two League displays over the last eight months.

Atalanta and Juventus completed some transfer business in January when Simone Padoin moved to Turin in a €5m deal.
:howler:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I love me some "impressive" and old Atalanta players. Padoin and Peluso, recipe for success. :mark:

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Luca Marrone getting some playing time on loan somewhere else. He needs to play because he has so much potential.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
People might be forgetting that Marotta can have a penchant for shitty footballers. I wouldn't put a move like that beyond him. From what I remember though Conte wants Marrone in the squad next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)