Luca Cigarini (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
how likely is this? sorry, but i must ask this every time a rumour comes up.

and you still haven't updated your sig :p
I dont update my sig only to show where we could be with half of this player in my sig...watch out what happend to samuel...vdv: we are trying to bring him here...with clerc our defense would be way better...with senderos the injury to chieliini wouldnt be that hard...with barnetta and anderson the injury of camoranesi wouldnt be a problem to create a game...and so on and on...
and this have been players that in summer for less then 10 mil we could buy them...each of course.
the rumours are coming from a member of the italian juve forum. and he has given a lot of right rumours month before they happend (last right rumour: oliveira back to uruguay)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Never been a fan of Felipe. Marchisio is our future and just a loan would be ok and Palladino + $$$ for Zapata and Inler.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I seriously, seriously doubt that Udinese will go for it... if only because Zapata is so crucial to their defense and they would be strengthening a direct competitor with no direct loss to Juve.

I think it would be a good deal, since Juve could more than likely outbid Udinese should Marchisio continue to shine with a better team than Empoli.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ok here it is...

Cigarini Or Volpi If Tiago Leaves Juve

Italian sports daily 'Corriere dello sport' reported that during the night Atletico Madrid made important steps forward in trying to sign Tiago Mendes from Juventus, despite sporting director Alessio Secco yesterday declaring that the player will remain in Turin.

Tiago's future at Juventus remains a mystery as apparently Atletico Madrid have accelerated their negotiations in order to sign the midfielder during this transfer window.

If this transfer goes through, the Bianconeri will try to sign an Italian midfielder in order to make the squad as competitive as possible.

For this reason, Ranieri has indicated two possible targets: Luca Cigarini (21-years-old, Parma) and Sergio Volpi (33-years-old, Sampdoria).

For the former player, Parma are asking 20m Euros and that might be too expensive for the Old Lady's budget. Juventus could try to part exchange a player to decrease the expense, but that would require time and the transfer window will close in a couple of days.

Therefore, it would be easier for the Bianconeri to go for the Sampdoria player who would not cost much and would be willing to be a reserve of Mohammed Sissoko and Cristiano Zanetti.

goal.com

Please god let it be Cigarini. :xfinger:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
£20 million euros for Cigarini seems pretty steep for when we already have Marchisio, i would only go for this move if we can sell Tiago and buy Cigarini making a profit or breaking even in the process!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
El Atlético inscribre a Valera en la UEFA para cubrir la baja de Maniche
El Atlético de Madrid inscribió este martes a Juan Valera para disputar la Copa de la UEFA y cubrir así la plaza vacante dejada por el portugués Maniche, cedido al Inter de Milán hasta final de temporada. El centrocampista murciano no fue incluido en su día en la competición europea al encontrarse en pleno proceso de recuperación de la rotura del ligamento cruzado anterior de la rodilla derecha que sufrió la pasada campaña, aunque ya está completamente restablecido.

De esta manera, y según informa la página web oficial del club rojiblanco, Javier Aguirre ya podrá contar con Valera para la eliminatoria de dieciseisavos de final contra el Bolton Wanderers, que se disputará los próximos 14 y 21 de febrero.

Atl-Madrid replaced Maniche's name with Varela's on the UEFA Cup list.

no Tiago?

This means he'll stay or accept Tottenham's offer.

I guess he'll stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)