Luís Fabiano (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Yeah he is 14. Many people think that he is lying about his age, but Freddy has the birth certificate to prove that he is 14.
Forza Freddy
Yeah....birth certificate from Ghana. Im not saying that hes lying about his age....but I think that birth certificates from Brazil are more truthfull than those from Ghana and still there are cheating(Eriberto-Luciano from Chievo). But it doesnt matter if hes 14 or 20 I think that he will must go to some smaller Club for about 3-4 years before makeing some impact on top level. I do not belive in USA players for now....last one called L.Donovan vas presented as a future superstar by Never-Kusen but he finished like a fringe player. I wish Adu my best but for now,the best thing that has came out of USA is Marlboro,BurgerKing and goalkeepers :LOL:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Yeah....birth certificate from Ghana. Im not saying that hes lying about his age....but I think that birth certificates from Brazil are more truthfull than those from Ghana and still there are cheating(Eriberto-Luciano from Chievo). But it doesnt matter if hes 14 or 20 I think that he will must go to some smaller Club for about 3-4 years before makeing some impact on top level. I do not belive in USA players for now....last one called L.Donovan vas presented as a future superstar by Never-Kusen but he finished like a fringe player. I wish Adu my best but for now,the best thing that has came out of USA is Marlboro,BurgerKing and goalkeepers :LOL:
u make a good point there.

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
Diego, Renato and Alex will be in the WC 2006... Emmerson? No way. Lucio? Maybe...

We (Brazilian) Knows when the players are good or not... And They are. The same thing happen with, Ronaldo, ROberto Carlos, Rivaldo, Juninho, and other players... I belive in them. 8. Renato and 4.Alex -> WC 2006! And Brazil.................. WIN!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Yeah....birth certificate from Ghana. Im not saying that hes lying about his age....but I think that birth certificates from Brazil are more truthfull than those from Ghana and still there are cheating(Eriberto-Luciano from Chievo). But it doesnt matter if hes 14 or 20 I think that he will must go to some smaller Club for about 3-4 years before making some impact on top level. I do not belive in USA players for now....last one called L.Donovan vas presented as a future superstar by Never-Kusen but he finished like a fringe player. I wish Adu my best but for now,the best thing that has came out of USA is Marlboro,BurgerKing and goalkeepers :LOL:
OK, lets say he is lying about his age. At most he is 18 years old, as I know this cuz I am 18 and he sure looks younger than I do. But, more realistically he is at most 16. Why in Sam's hell would someone lie about their age for 2 years? Is there age restrictions for Ghanaen immigrants to the States? It just doesn't make sense to me that someone would lie about that for two years. Is there any advantage in a football point of view to do that? So what, he says he is 14 because if he screws up and sucks people will give him another chance just because he is 14. Oh, but if a 16 year old would screw up, that would be the end of his career! This is all bull shite! It really does not matter. If he is 14, 16 or even fvckin 9 years old (number he wears for DC United)- HA! Maybe some people will think that.....you never know what the media will come up with next.....
It does not matter what age in the span of 7 years because he is still the brightest young talent that we over here have in the States.

About Landon Donovan, maybe he hasn't made an impact with the club scene but remember the World Cup two years ago? Landon the "fringe player" was a force in the tourny, especially when skipping past those "great" Portugal defenders and sliding a through ball into Mcbride for the goal.

I hate this bull shite that is always talked about when we have a good young player to look forward to, and everyone else in the world takes shots at that player, saying he sucks cuz he is American. I am really getting sick of it. You could say the same thing about players from Croatia. Igor Tudor was supposed to be great, but now he sucks cuz of injuries. Same thing with the "best Zagreb player in years" Niko Kranjcar. He will probably suck and get injured as well.

But don't worry, Freddy will show his true worth in a few years, and all you nay sayers will look relatively stupid.

A big F-U goes out to USA=failure bandwagon. Just wait and see come Germany 2006.

Oh yeah, you forgot another good thing that has come out of the USA.......................Britany Spears- words cannot even describe how sexy she is.........

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
I've heard of him, and seen him play. I've heard he is quite the package. I also heard he's got an attitude as bad as...ermm...Fabian O'Neill

just like O'Neill he is talented..but attitude wise :undecide:

but im not too sure tho..

Mar 14, 2004

Igor Tudor was supposed to be great, but now he sucks cuz of injuries. Same thing with the "best Zagreb player in years" Niko Kranjcar. He will probably suck and get injured as well.

Oh yeah, you forgot another good thing that has come out of the USA.......................Britany Spears- words cannot even describe how sexy she is.........
First of all.....let see some facts.....Kranjcar is in among 8 best future talents declared by the British sports media(I will post you when I find it again) Adu isnt. Kranjcar kicked ass in England youth 21 squad......nobody even saw Adu playing. Roman Abramovich and Laporta made a bid of 10 millions euro for him....no body made a bid to Adu(even his parents wont let him...) BBC named Kranjcar next "Boban" and Boban was........well you know who Boban was(lets say that USA would have to import all 200 million Brazillians and hope that one of them will be almost good as him him). That are proofs VS theories,proofs win. And Tudor is injured a lot....when hes not....he is among worlds best DC. I dont have Anything against Adu.....but Im just saying that we will be parents when hell play his best in Europe.
It doesnt matter how Donovan played there in WC....many of Senegals and Turks played better but they never made a career in Europe best leauges.
For now.....Brad Friedel is player I respect the most...I liked McBride also when he played for Everton.

And for Britney.....:yuck:
Man.....Barbara Streisand is sexyer :LOL:

Mar 14, 2004

First of all.....let see some facts.....Kranjcar is in among 8 best future talents declared by the British sports media(I will post you when I find it again) Adu isnt. Kranjcar kicked ass in England youth 21 squad......nobody even saw Adu playing. Roman Abramovich and Laporta made a bid of 10 millions euro for him....no body made a bid to Adu(even his parents wont let him...) BBC named Kranjcar next "Boban" and Boban was........well you know who Boban was(lets say that USA would have to import all 200 million Brazillians and hope that one of them will be almost good as him him). That are proofs VS theories,proofs win. And Tudor is injured a lot....when hes not....he is among worlds best DC. I dont have Anything against Adu.....but Im just saying that we will be parents when hell play his best in Europe.
It doesnt matter how Donovan played there in WC....many of Senegals and Turks played better but they never made a career in Europe best leauges.
For now.....Brad Friedel is player I respect the most...I liked McBride also when he played for Everton.
And for Britney.....:yuck:
Man.....Barbara Streisand is sexyer :LOL:
Oh yes.....Freddy Adu is a Ghanian for me....he was born there and he is a naturalized American.....you will disagree of course but facts are facts

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh of course everyone will agree with Barkuss, cuz everybody has the same tainted views. Actually, if you know your football, no one could of made a bid for him before this year cuz he was not signed by any club or organization. You must of not heard, but Inter Milan, Man United, and Real Madrid have all made contact with him, and Inter Milan were very close to signing him a couple years back. So I don't know what you are talking about with no one was interested in him.

Those 8 best future talents were probably players that played for a club team when it was published. Adu did not have a club team until January.

Just because some British Magazine says that someone will be good, doesn't mean that player will be good. In the same mold as of which you speak of Adu, I could have the same attitude about Kranjcar: Like I said, he will probably get injured and suck.

And I am no idiot, I know that Adu was born in Ghana. But he recieved his football education here in the states, while just screwing around in Ghana with no help. Will you probably disagree though, but facts are facts...

And of course it will be a few years until he plays well in Europe, he is 14 dammit! He does not have the physical strength to compete yet.

Sorry, but there is sure a hell of a lot better players than Boban in recent history, like Platini and Deschamps.

Hmmmm. Why did no one see Freddy Adu playing the same time as Kranjcar for the U-21? I don't know, maybe cuz he wasn't playing cuz the season had not started yet. Pele didn't call him a future great for nothing you know.

It seems more and more people are starting to jump on that failure bandwagon. But who cares what others think, Adu himself will prove it on the pitch. I have played against him myself, so you jerks have no idea what you are talking about.

Jan 7, 2004

And I am no idiot, I know that Adu was born in Ghana. But he recieved his football education here in the states, while just screwing around in Ghana with no help. Will you probably disagree though, but facts are facts...
u talked like a true american. adu is 14 and way to young to say anything about him. give him at least 4 more yearsa and then we can talk about him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

u talked like a true american. adu is 14 and way to young to say anything about him. give him at least 4 more yearsa and then we can talk about him.
I was born and raised here, so how would I speak differently?

Unfortunatly all the worldly opinions are the same, that Adu will suck cuz he is an American. Over here we are not used to having such a good talent to look forward to, so these views just make me angry. Finally we have a very talented player to watch here (something that is rare), so stop talking about him in a negative way. Hopefully people here will stop watching that bull shite sport of baseball, one of the most worthless sports ever. I hope Freddy will help make soccer very popular here in the U.S., but all your views help beg to differ.

Mar 14, 2004
Deschampes better than Boban??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Common......man started a career in one club and finished it in the same....won everything that can be won. Leaded "poor" Croatia to the third place in WC 98. He was a football fantasista,Maradona said that Boban is onley player that he likes to watch....Pele described him as a true winner,Batistuta called him as a "king of dribbling"......he retired when he was the best,he had a final game in Zagreb in front 50.000 people with Milan from 1995,Milan now,World stars and DinamoLegends. Common....if you think that Deschamps is better cuz he has gold and Boban has bronze....than,Im sorry I have to say that; you know shit about football

Mar 14, 2004
And for Platini.....well.....have U ever seen him play live????

I bet on my mothers grave that you didnt......neither am I
Oh....yess.....Platini was on Bobans retirement game....declaring respect to him....Maradona speaked on video-wall praising Boban.........whole "cream" of world football rounded in Zagreb to see that game......
Well....you said perfect stupidity to upset me and now,you will probabley see more posts on this topic....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hehehehe, I am glad I upset you. Get angry. Let the rage flow like the Nile.

I knew the comment about Deschamps would upset you, and I think it is rather funny. I only think Deschamps is better because he played for Juve! Maybe Boban was great, but not even Kranjcar will top what he did.

But anyway, you upset me with what you said earlier about Adu and so on. I think my comment was well waranted.

I am sure from what I read from many football magazines, including World Soccer, that Platini was better than Boban, flat out better. Yeah, your right, I am only 18 so I have never seen Platini play, but these footballing journals do not lie. I quote World Soccer: "No single player has dominated a European Tournament in the way Platini did 1984, and that spectacle will never be seen again." Well did Boban ever rule the world like Platini?

Well, probably by now the rage has reached the boiling point, so now I will just add fuel to the fire. Freddy Adu is still 14 years old and he is totaly tearing up the MLS. From his first game to his second game, his confidence rose 100 percent, and so did his displays. Already Adu is holding off defenders and making great plays; dribbling past defenders and setting up team mates. If you, Barkuss, would watch him play, you would see what I am talking about. Until then, though, you will still talk shite about him. Hey, thats OK, Adu will show his worth on the field in the next few years.

What was Boban doing at 14? Probably not what Freddy is doing as we speak.

I better throw in Forza Juve, as maybe some people think I am straying away and turning my back on MY favorite team.

So, FORZA JUVE

Apr 12, 2004
Whoa whoa boys, Freddy is possibly the best young player in the professional world in any sport in over a century. I watched his opener in a DC kit, and he did not play up to standards. BUT, would you as a 14 yr old in a professional league. I understand and would admit that the MLS is not the serie a, bundesliga, or the weakness of England, but still it is professional none the less.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You got that right Bayern, could not have said it better. I was at his pro debut as well, but he is certainly going to get better. Did you see him this weekend against LA, he tore things up! He made that Jamaican international look rather stupid, and almost won the game for DC. I wish these Freddy nay sayers would watch him play.

Apr 12, 2004
Speaking of the game vs. LA, he sprinted, with the ball, right past coby jones one of the former internationl players for the US, although he did not "school" him, he did make him look bad. The only way jones recovered was a sliding tackle from behind, although it was legal. So as some of my frinds would say, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Mar 14, 2004
Hehehehe, I am glad I upset you. Get angry. Let the rage flow like the Nile.

I knew the comment about Deschamps would upset you, and I think it is rather funny. I only think Deschamps is better because he played for Juve! Maybe Boban was great, but not even Kranjcar will top what he did.

But anyway, you upset me with what you said earlier about Adu and so on. I think my comment was well waranted.

I am sure from what I read from many football magazines, including World Soccer, that Platini was better than Boban, flat out better. Yeah, your right, I am only 18 so I have never seen Platini play, but these footballing journals do not lie. I quote World Soccer: "No single player has dominated a European Tournament in the way Platini did 1984, and that spectacle will never be seen again." Well did Boban ever rule the world like Platini?

Well, probably by now the rage has reached the boiling point, so now I will just add fuel to the fire. Freddy Adu is still 14 years old and he is totaly tearing up the MLS. From his first game to his second game, his confidence rose 100 percent, and so did his displays. Already Adu is holding off defenders and making great plays; dribbling past defenders and setting up team mates. If you, Barkuss, would watch him play, you would see what I am talking about. Until then, though, you will still talk shite about him. Hey, thats OK, Adu will show his worth on the field in the next few years.

What was Boban doing at 14? Probably not what Freddy is doing as we speak.

I better throw in Forza Juve, as maybe some people think I am straying away and turning my back on MY favorite team.

So, FORZA JUVE
Ok....no hard feelings. Platini dominated Euro 84 but he did nothing on WC....I dont remember that he won Champions leauge with Juve.....You must know that Bronze in 98 shines like a gold cuz no-team(except first 5 tournaments) as new-commers didnt won the medal in WC. Second of all....Platini played more up-front scoring more goals....Boban was a playmaker...Platini played in Italy when defense wasnt so hard....it was easyer to score. And Finnaly....I muts admitt that milan in 1995 had maybe the best team in the whole existing of football....like it or not. And he still managed to secure first team. Im not saying that he was better or worse than Platini.....I think that comparision between them is useless due to different period they played. Both of them are Football legends.

And about Adu.....im not saying that he will not be a superstar....Im just saying that he has a loooooooooooooong way to learn before doing anything serious in Europe. And a word-two about Kranjcar: what do you think about England youngsters like Dafoe,Koncesky,Carrick,Ledly King.......and what do you say on that: Kranjcar made look them foolish.
And what do you say on the fact that Roman Abramovich looked him personally on that game and made a bid of 10mil.E (with option that he goes to CSKA for a season), as well that president of Barcelona Laporta said that he will double Abramovich offer to make him come to Barca.
Sonny.....that is 20 mil. Euros....nearly the sum for Trez+(shitty)player.....and Barca is no dummy.....and why do you think that he will get injured?

Ciaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)