Luís Fabiano (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2004
This is the guy that we are looking for!
Luís Fabiano is good, great, awesome!
Only today I decide wrote about he because I'd forgotten :frown:
But to compensate I bring two videos of last night! Don't think that's luck!

mms://media.interlatin.com/peru/futbol/2004/04/08/sao2ali1.wmv

mms://media.interlatin.com/peru/futbol/2004/04/08/sao3ali1.wmv

Bad quality videos, sorry!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Mar 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Oh, really?
    He's a striker and have 23 years old. Plays in São Paulo.
    Top scorer of Libertadores with 5 goals in 6 games and in the year have 13 goals of 15 games!
    Strong, brave, a little nervous sometimes! Yeah, like Adriano more or less but much better!
    The better of Brasil!!!!

OP
    Mar 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Right! :D
    Principally last year he was very persecuted!
    This year he's doing the best and get only one red card.. undeservedly!!!! :angel:
    Let's see!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I'd only get him if we also get Lucio.... it'd be hard for someone young like him to adjust to juve all alone.

Anyhow, I have two points against racing for his signature:
    1. Defense is top priority. Juve should put all their efforts and money on defense.
    2. He won't get much playing time being young and all. As i've said before with Cavinaghi, going to juve'll probibly just ruin his career and slow him down. all our strikers would be chosen ahead of him (DV and Miccoli are just settling in, DP and Trez are regulars). The fifth spot would kill his career and turn him into another Carini/Athtirson. Even if juve sell Trez or DV, there's no way he'll start in his first season.

Like Cavinaghi, i think he's quite promising. The best solution would be to buy him and loan him out for 2 seasons to a midtable serie A team, then bring him back to Juve if DV really fails as bad as Esnaider/Fonseca, or use him as an investment and sell him if his price goes way up and we dont need him.

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
    Lucio!? Lucio!?

Look, in Brazil everybody hate Lucio. Hate, hate, hate, hate... Really! Juventus must buy Alex (soon PSV). He is a great! Lucio is not what Juve need. Juventus need Alex.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
    Lucio!? Lucio!?

Look, in Brazil everybody hate Lucio. Hate, hate, hate, hate... Really! Juventus must buy Alex (soon PSV). He is a great! Lucio is not what Juve need. Juventus need Alex.
    I know a Brazilian guy who says that too.. anyhow, I'm not Lucio's biggest fan either, but let face it: Juve have been linked with him and he'd definatly be an upgrade to Iuliano, Ferrara, Montero, Legro, or the current Tudor (who's completly lost his awesome 99-2001 form)

Personally, I'd like to see Mexes and Ferrari. I think they'll make a great partnership.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Why do all you Brazilians hate Lucio? After all, he won you guys the World Cup with his defense. I hope Diego will samba all the way to Torino!

About Ferrari and Mexes, I think those two could become the best central defense pairing in the world in a few years, that is if Moggi makes it happen.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This is awesome. Opinions from Juve fans in Azerbaijan, Brazil, and America. I love the Juve Forums! I also love Brazilian Carnival!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
    Because we have better players. Lucio is a nightmare for every brazilian. Watch a game whit Lucio is a nightmare....
    Agree with U.
    Lucio will be a better version of this seaosn Iuliano.

Not needed.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Yo Ive seen this guy and hes great because he reads the game well and has qualitys that suit Serie A. He scores some great solo goals as well. Obviously in Italy its going to be a test but he's good and he scored on his 1st cap for Brazil NT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)