Love Problems (1 Viewer)

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
Im not sure if there is a thread like this... but here is where u can post all ur love/lust crap and where others help out the poor guy and give advice.

Ill start with my crap.. might as well let it out on juve forum.. hehe anyways well.. i think im in love with my best friend's sister :down:

And i dun think ill ever be able to tell him cause hes very protective, jus like i am over my sis. When its jus me and her everything is sweet! but then it turns out really weird when hes around, prob cause i change attitude from lovey dovey to my normal self... what do i do?

advice appreciated... grazie!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
go for it mate if he is a true friend he will be happy that it is someone he can trust with his sister.
though if you have been a dog in the past he will want to kill you!!!
talk to him and be honest that you like her but dont want to screw your frienship,only her:devil:in fact better ignore the last bit:D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
been there, you will have to make a choice, as simple as that. You pick your friend and you just move on, or you pick his sister and you wave that friendship farewell for you will lose him for sure.

OP
del pietro

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++
    go for it mate if he is a true friend he will be happy that it is someone he can trust with his sister.
    though if you have been a dog in the past he will want to kill you!!!
    talk to him and be honest that you like her but dont want to screw your frienship,only her:devil:in fact better ignore the last bit:D
    haha.. yeh man i wish it were that easy. in truth i dunno how i would react if a good friend like this guy asked me for permission to go out wit my sister. its a weird situation if ur protective. some ppl dont care, some ppl would get offended.. what would u do?

but like altair said i think its coming down to a choice. u might think it stupid that i wouldnt choose the respect of a good friend over this kind thing... but this close relationship between this girl and i has been goin on for months... i really like her! haha this is really argh!

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    it depends on how close you are and how your track record is with women. trust me i have four sisters and i used to have one friend who was a real bastard to women,if he had made a move on one of my sisters i would have broke his legs:fero: i had another friend who was ok though and he married one of my sisters so it can work

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
    been there, you will have to make a choice, as simple as that. You pick your friend and you just move on, or you pick his sister and you wave that friendship farewell for you will lose him for sure.

Which one did you end up picking?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    i would choose the friend over the girl.
    this sounds too philosophical,but its very simple too.
    great friends are hard to find,trust me.and you dont want to lose them.
    as far as women,they come,they go.sure you can like them,but how long can you be together?
    unless and until you're DEAD sure that its true love,dont go for it.
    you can lose girls mate,but you cant lose friends.
    trust me.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

btw where have you been?? are you dating behind my back coz we'll have none of this at juventuz ya hear me boyo

:LOL: Been around my man, just work's been on the up, since Diwali is around the corner. :cheesy:

OP
    del pietro

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
    i would choose the friend over the girl.
    this sounds too philosophical,but its very simple too.
    great friends are hard to find,trust me.and you dont want to lose them.
    as far as women,they come,they go.sure you can like them,but how long can you be together?
    unless and until you're DEAD sure that its true love,dont go for it.
    you can lose girls mate,but you cant lose friends.
    trust me.
    point taken

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    How many instances were there in total? :p
    hehe hey i cant help it if my friends have hot sisters, well i can but it's better when they're hot. But really only three times and only once have i betrayed a friend and hopefully it was the last time.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    ive never experienced it.but ive always pictured it as loads of fun,spraying each other with colours and all.
    though baggio would know the details better.
    is it a religious festival btw?
    or just a regular national festival?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)