Lorenzo De Silvestri (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Another overhyped player by the Italian media and fans who think every young Italian is the best thing since sliced bread. Pass on him. He doesn't even get chances for Lazio anymore since Kolarov and Lichtsteiner are able to do a better job as fullbacks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Another overhyped player by the Italian media and fans who think every young Italian is the best thing since sliced bread. Pass on him. He doesn't even get chances for Lazio anymore since Kolarov and Lichtsteiner are able to do a better job as fullbacks.
The hype was justified. Then he stopped performing.

He's been doing alright now though with Lichtsteiner playing RM instead.

Jul 21, 2006
is the broad trying to build an "all italian juve"?

Don't think there is good RB available at a reasonable price.
Lichsteiner/Marco Motta are not big upgrade to Grygera/Zebina but they are acceptable if the price is not high.

For Di Silvestre, he will become our RB version of Molinaro although he also said he will become the Maldini of Lazio.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BS rumor. De Silvestri is a RB, and he is not that good anyway.

As for Criscito, Genoa don't have the rights to him; if we want him back, we will get him, especially if Gasperini joins :weee:
i dont think it quite is a 'BS roumer' if anything it makes alot of sense to me, considering lazio are on the verge of signing a south american defender who can play rb, i doubt lazio are as keen on letting lichsteiner go as easily as di silvestri.

Criscito - one of our left backs will be sold or loaned out this summer. Highly unlikely that will be molinaro, DC possible, criscito as well depending on how he performs on his return since he brings no garantee's either. Gasperini has limited say if any as to whether or not to joins him at Juve or stays at Genoa, its not like in england where managers have more of a say than the sporting directors.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
another problem is, that de ceglie needs to get rid off his chicken breast ... second time he gets a bruise because he falls with his chest onto an ant...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well he is still raw, but he does a great deal more than marchionni in terms of his service and still retains the width of the play.
He is pretty one dimensional if you ask me...get the ball, take it to the line and cross. That's about it, also tracking back. DC is a hard worker, but pretty limited I think in terms of versatility on the left wing.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He is pretty one dimensional if you ask me...get the ball, take it to the line and cross. That's about it, also tracking back. DC is a hard worker, but pretty limited I think in terms of versatility on the left wing.
well they all can't be a Patrice Evra...if he can do all those things you mentioned consistently, I would be more than happy with him...but right now, his lack of defensive maturity will cost us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)