Lorenzo De Silvestri (3 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009

Juventus have been scouting Lazio defender Lorenzo De Silvestri, according to Turin based newspaper La Stampa.

The Bianconeri are in the market for an enterprising young full-back especially on the left flank and De Silvestri fits the bill.

The 20-year-old Italy Under-21 international has made 18 appearances for the Biancocelesti this season.

However, only nine of those have been starts, as Aleksandr Kolarov and Stephan Lichtsteiner are Lazio's first choice full-backs.

Juventus are also thinking about bringing Domenico Criscito back from Genoa, where he is on loan.

The Rossoblu have the right to buy him, though, and are likely to do so after his excellent performances this year.

The 22-year-old has made 33 appearances for Genoa this season both at full-back and on the wing.

Channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
BS rumor. De Silvestri is a RB, and he is not that good anyway.

As for Criscito, Genoa don't have the rights to him; if we want him back, we will get him, especially if Gasperini joins :weee:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
yea many thought he would be a very good player for me still hasnt proved that, still young but not what we need right now.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
De Silvestri was VERY impressive initially in his first full senior season with Lazio. From the Toulon and onwards, he's been poor.

I believe he'll turn good again, though I'm not sure that will happen here. We need a starter.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, toulon and onwards (almost a year ago), he has been supbar, compared to showing signs he can be a stellar fullback before that. Indeed pass, lets for the guy who is benching if we are to shop from Lazio.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
if we were to get him, maybe get him than give him to genoa and take criscito obviously loan. see how he goes only if he were cheap.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is worth the gamble IF we get him beside getting a starting RB, investing him for the future, and for now a squad player, both not worth the risk to sign him as starter at all when he has looked so stale for so long, and we need immediate quality right now.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
BS rumor. De Silvestri is a RB, and he is not that good anyway.

As for Criscito, Genoa don't have the rights to him; if we want him back, we will get him, especially if Gasperini joins :weee:
De Silvestri can play on the left as well.
I think he's worth the gamble.He's still raw,and he has shown promise.With the right coaching,he could become a quality right back.I dont think he'd cost us a lot either.
:agree:

Absolutely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)