Looking 'Inter' Calciopoli – Justice?? (1 Viewer)

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i hope they will be demoted to the serie b and get the scudetto's taken away and hope that moratti and co are banned for years out of the football. but in the end they will get away with it just like roma did with the gifts to the referees:(

David01

Aug 20, 2006
i don care where inter shud play but the scudetto shud be ours, give em back
we won't get anything back but they should suffer like we did. Let's get their players like they got ours. And hit them finacially. I know how their fans are feeling right now and I love it. Hipocrit bastards. I would love to see Moratti's face right now. First clean scudetto my ass!!!!!:agree:

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
as much as i want them to be demoted. and other clubs were demoted for the same reasons before. it wont happen
two of te biggest teams in italy demoted two years in a row. this will finish any credability of the seire A and it might loose some of its european spots.
for inter the worst case scenario is pulling the scudetto they stole or won and a huge paysheck for morratti.

anyway fingers crossed. man i will celebrate so hard if this happen

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
we won't get anything back but they should suffer like we did. Let's get their players like they got ours. And hit them finacially. I know how their fans are feeling right now and I love it. Hipocrit bastards. I would love to see Moratti's face right now. First clean scudetto my ass!!!!!:agree:
It is a fact that the only self running clubs in Italy are juve and milan. That means that the run the club from the money the club generate other clubs try to do that as much as possible but most of the times they need some financial boost. morratti on the other hand have been injecting money for transfers each year fromhis pocket and inter as a club later suffer from high wages. which means if they collapse it will be hard and probably morratti will sell the club as he was planning last year before the calciopolli because he summed that from he took over inter he lost more than 200 million from his pocket. but now he is looking to generate profit unless he get hit by this occurring situation

Allot of my friends ask me from were do juve bring the money for transfer after they got demoted. The answer is simple economics. The last time before the calciopoli the angili family put money into the club was when they assigned moggi, yeah that long. And all shareholders were enjoying the profit until last year. So now after 14 years they needed to re invest. But they didn’t invest that much. what they do is selling some of their shares and since it is expected to rise allot of new investors were willing to buy shares in juve with a higher price than it is worth now knowing that they will get their profit investing in juve and this generated the 101million announced.

juve financially survived because it was run like a business not agame were the owner want to collect players

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Allot of my friends ask me from were do juve bring the money for transfer after they got demoted. The answer is simple economics. The last time before the calciopoli the angili family put money into the club was when they assigned moggi, yeah that long. And all shareholders were enjoying the profit until last year. So now after 14 years they needed to re invest. But they didn’t invest that much. what they do is selling some of their shares and since it is expected to rise allot of new investors were willing to buy shares in juve with a higher price than it is worth now knowing that they will get their profit investing in juve and this generated the 101million announced.

juve financially survived because it was run like a business not agame were the owner want to collect players
Actually we didn't Sell our shares....atleast not really. You see, our owners DID INVEST/INJECT money. But the propriate legal way is to create more shares inwhich the current owners are offered to.

So lets say Juve was made up of 100 shares (for easy calculation purposes), 60 belong to agnelli, 20 to floating market 6 shares to Bettega bla and bla..

They want to inves/injectt money into Juve equal to the current club value so they create 100 more shares of which another 60 must be bought by agnellis again so that they ownership percentage doesnt change, the others are forced to do the same and those who dont buy the new shares will risk losing a portion of their ownership percentage.

The proportion in my sample isn't accurate I was just trying to explain the basic concept of "CApital Increase".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)