Long hair or short? (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Now that is an interesting mental picture.. I always imagined you as a Van der Sar clone :D
Come now, I though told y'all this before...I could never have hair like Edwin, it wouldn't look right, I mean, he has a long skinny face and a wiry frame, whereas I am as tall as him, but much bigger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Well, they're actually called Jamaican braids, but yes my hair is exactly like Davids'.
Yes, I know what you are talking about.

Talking about hair, has anyone seen Ronaldo lately? He grew it a bit and he looks dumb :dontcare:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Seriously, I went to the derby and all the people streaming from the city towards the stadium were Romanisti. There were barely any Laziale to be seen there, the ones that made it looked to be getting to the game from the outskirts. And when you're in the city, it's all about Roma.

So there.. :p

Jul 12, 2002
It's an association, when you see someone's avatar next to their name all the time that's what sticks in the mind.. :D
Yeah, :LOL:, I used to think that Erik looked just like Shevchenko...:LOL:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Seriously, I went to the derby and all the people streaming from the city towards the stadium were Romanisti. There were barely any Laziale to be seen there, the ones that made it looked to be getting to the game from the outskirts. And when you're in the city, it's all about Roma.

So there.. :p
Was it a "Home" or "Away" match? When was it? Did Lazio have a chance?:dazed:

Oh well, I guess I am one in a million :D

Yeah, , I used to think that Erik looked just like Shevchenko...
Me three :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Yes, I know what you are talking about.

Talking about hair, has anyone seen Ronaldo lately? He grew it a bit and he looks dumb :dontcare:
Yeah, saw him in Real Vs China Dragon team. Diddn't realise he was playing for a while:D Then when they showed the close up :yuck::yuck::yuck: eeeewwww.....

He always looks kinda dumb with em teeth and all but it amazing.... which each new hairstyle he looks dumb...dumber...now dumberer :wallbang::rolleyes:

@Rickenbacker2: :cool: u have braids :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I have always had short hair. The hair I have now is robably the longest ever but it is still considered short.
A friend of mine made his dreadlocks or whatever you call it all by himself. He just took everything he found like mirrorglance and honey and it looked great. I have a picture of it somewhere...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)