Long hair or short? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yes, I made a big announcement about it two weeks before hitting the city, I thought they had a right to know things wouldn't be as usual. :p Btw, I was right in there with the Lazio fans, weird bunch. :D;)

Darin, in Ronaldo's case, the less hair the better :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
:D Were you really with the Lazio fans? How are they? Are they cool? :cool: (Not the racist jack*sses)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Actually I was a little intimidated over there, I hardly understand the language and some of them were rather fired up for the derby. In fact they didn't even open up the curva for us until the game was underway, I don't know why. Of course there were normal people there as well, I didn't talk to them being illiterate and all but they seemed nice enough (not all of them are crazy). ;):D

Nedved11

Aug 12, 2003
im growing my hair right now...ive done beckhams styles and im trying to get the MI 2 Tom Cruise look....but the texture of my hair is very different from his...not to mention my hair is black....at this point i can do Nedveds look, but again i need highlights...it looks messed up being all black...so i just slick it back....

i might go for Zidane's look sometime soon... :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I love short hair, I have dark short hair, very short.
Right now: sth like Connie Nielsen in Basic, but dark :thumb:

I dont care, what hair people have. That what they like is fine for me :)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I have average and straight hair but i plan on growing my hair. I currently use Gatsby Harajuku Mat & Hard for style my hair. they lose the shape really fastspecially in the windy day. Wax has worked out the best for me so far.

3232868.jpg

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
A thread from 2003 :lol2:
I didn't find similar thread about hair on the forum so i had to dig out here. sorry if i was posted it in the wrong thread.
May Allah guide me and rectify all of us. None of us is an angel or free from mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

@Klin

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I think the internet in general in those days.
i Miss everything about the those days with just a few exceptions.
1:Slow ass dial up internet
2: Clunky and heavy Televisions and computers

- - - Updated - - -

I swear this forum used to have the strangest threads back in the day.
my favorite is about Soren and he once posted image of his penis but it turned out to be a fake picture

- - - Updated - - -

Agiva Hair Wax

agiva1_1_4.jpg

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
ebabc69337b9953f78b59433e746d80c4688070d_1647723879.jpg

I don't know if it's original or fake! barely can find an original product in iran unless with huge price. I bought this product based on online reviews. AGIVA holds my hair properly for 3-4 hours. It also add shines my hair.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)