London 2012 Olympics (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why is everyone so pumped up by not their country is what I don't understand.

Couldn't care less about America or China, PIRMYN LIETUVA!
That works for me. Oh, but that final event finish in the women's heptathlon after running second. :sergio:

Women's boxing? Why does it not surprise me to see Ireland do well there? :D
:lol:

Just look at your avatar..

I saw this guy in the 1500 , he did a pretty good race . Still it is not really his fault that he can't handle both races . I don't understand how they judge this
WTF is right. That guy smoked in the 1500m heat.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
@swag I know :D

UsainBolt1: I went in to McDonald's and asked for 20 chicken nuggets. They only do them in multiples of 6. I still got 20. #boss

Don't all McDonald's do 20 nugget boxes?

---------- Post added 06.08.2012 at 15:35 ----------

Women's boxing. This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
Bet you wouldn't say that to one of their faces :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

UsainBolt1: I went in to McDonald's and asked for 20 chicken nuggets. They only do them in multiples of 6. I still got 20. #boss

You're just lucky that the McDonald's employee didn't tell you, "Tell you what. How about I give you three boxes of six and I can add in these two nuggets right here. "

May 22, 2007
The assclowns are those who forced him to run 800m when he wasn't fit, and a day before a 1500m final. And then throw him out for not trying? :howler:
It sounds like he should have just jogged/walked over the line instead of doing that, but I haven't seen it yet. Currently watching the heats from earlier today.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
China doesn't win gold in uneven bars either :(:(
When our Chinese overlords finally dominate the planet, I will most assuredly vouch for you that you've licked enough Chinese ass to deserve a less grueling prison labor camp.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

---------- Post added 06.08.2012 at 15:35 ----------

Bet you wouldn't say that to one of their faces :D
20 nuggets? What the fuck. Ain't it normally something like 8? I'm sure you won't get more than 12 here in Finland.

And no, I would run for my life if I would see one of those women. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)