London 2012 Olympics (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Yeah, I wasn't accusing him of being on anything tonight. I don't like that he cheated twice.
Well he cheated twice , got cought and punished , if he got this one without doping it is totally deserved . Althrough i still don't get why athlets in different sports get doping (cyclism mainly) , they always get cought , i don't get the meaning behind it .

---------- Post added 06.08.2012 at 00:06 ----------

Fuck China. Bunch of Communist fucks.
They still have the best athlets :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
@Gerd Don't forget that it's far from over!
It was over when the swimming competition ended , if the americans had gotten 26 medals instead of 16 medals it wouldn't have been over :D

---------- Post added 06.08.2012 at 00:27 ----------

China killing girl babies and slave labor <<<<< everybody else
That is true , but it doesn't change the fact that China has 30 GOLD MEDALS :D

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It was over when the swimming competition ended , if the americans had gotten 26 medals instead of 16 medals it wouldn't have been over :D

---------- Post added 06.08.2012 at 00:27 ----------

That is true , but it doesn't change the fact that China has 30 GOLD MEDALS :D
No but it does show the hypocrisy of the games

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
When I see China on the podium I see crying children being tortured.
:lol:

Forza diethylene glycol toothpaste for kids.

Don't like the way people boast them , americans this americans that , americans will win they are so good ect + they are very publicised and are always given as main contenders while the chinese simply come and win . And this happens althrough the chinese won more medals in Beijing and are winning in london

China :juventus:
Sounds to me like you're problem isn't Americans but all your sports announcers and said "people".

Badminton , Table Tennis , Diving , Weightlifting , is it enough for you ? :D
Those are sports??

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Seriously, I was watching the Olympics and I saw this guy in the weightlifting event, mustache, beard and all. I later found out it was the Women's weightlifting contest!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seriously, I was watching the Olympics and I saw this guy in the weightlifting event, mustache, beard and all. I later found out it was the Women's weightlifting contest!
Nice. :lol:

And you know, I never understood the point of the "Gay Olympics". You can't even find a straight diver in the regular Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)