London 2012 Olympics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I still loved seeing Le Clos win the butterfly though.
That was such a bummer. Lochte choking in the relay was disappointing as well. Phelps could've easily had 6 gold medals this year and people were counting him out before the Olympics.

May 22, 2007
That was such a bummer. Lochte choking in the relay was disappointing as well. Phelps could've easily had 6 gold medals this year and people were counting him out before the Olympics.
I understand you probably didn't like it :)P), and no question everything he's done is sensational this summer as well, but watching Le Clos go all out over the last 50 metres was special. He wanted it so badly.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I understand you probably didn't like it :)P), and no question everything he's done is sensational this summer as well, but watching Le Clos go all out over the last 50 metres was special. He wanted it so badly.
Le Clos wanted it more, I'll give that to him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah we had Kieran Perkins and Grant Hackett who were both champions at long distance swimming. Also grey swimmers like Ian Thorpe, Michael Klim, Susie O'Neill, Leisel Jones, Libby Lenton etc

Nowadays our Olympians are spoilt little brats who use Facebook and Twitter too much and rate themselves way too highly.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Yeah we had Kieran Perkins and Grant Hackett who were both champions at long distance swimming. Also grey swimmers like Ian Thorpe, Michael Klim, Susie O'Neill, Leisel Jones, Libby Lenton etc

Nowadays our Olympians are spoilt little brats who use Facebook and Twitter too much and rate themselves way too highly.
Yeah that was 2000-2004, i remember that,especially Sydney 2000,watched some heat matches live at the aquatic centre.. I guess no regeneration for the long distance then aye..
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] who's ass does that belong to? got a name of the brazilian athlete?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope Isa comes out with a pleasant surprise in the marathon today, so far she is up to a horrible start.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
He had a bad race in the 400 m medley and he didn't have strength to compete in the 200 m free style , so no he couldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)