London 2012 Olympics (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Japan beat Egypt 3-0 and go into the men's football semis.

Egypt did have a man sent off first half, although Japan were leading through Nagai.

His goal:

He tried his best to miss :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Japan beat Egypt 3-0 and go into the men's football semis.

Egypt did have a man sent off first half, although Japan were leading through Nagai.

His goal:

He tried his best to miss :D
thats a cool goal!! i missed this one bec i failed to wake up to my alarm. the keeper, and the lb were horrific in this goal :( on a good note the team has some cool players to its not all bad to be honest i just never saw us loose 3 goals to zero :D

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 21:21 ----------

Neymar is such a diving piece of shit fuck.
dont know about you, but he really annoys me in general!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bisco, Egypt got a very good team :tup:
i hope they can maintain this to be honest W, bec you know transitional periods are annoying considering half of the main national team are past it as proven by the caf qualifiers ( to there credit the fact there is no national league is against them but still i think like the rest of north africa national teams par tunisia a new team needs to be fielded up) here is hoping we see good teams from this part of africa) :) i think egypt like morocco have issues to iron out with coaches and the mentality of playing when these players move to the first team.

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 21:35 ----------

Same, can't stand him. I think he's really overhyped.
i feel the same way regarding him over hyped but in all honesty i just follow him in the nt not in club level as its hard to watch s.a leagues due to time zone issues. i always felt he was given more credit than he should for the fact he is brazilian like they did with pato.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Almost all of swimming competitions end today , so starting from tomorrow the americans won't be able to keep up with the pace of the chinese :weee:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Almost all of swimming competitions end today , so starting from tomorrow the americans won't be able to keep up with the pace of the chinese :weee:
why all the hating gerd :D i think they win bec they care about maintaining the players basic needs a feat many countries dont. i remember i watched a small clip about how micheal phelps spends his day and the guy eats more than i eat in a weak but only in a day and its pretty expensive but they allocate budgets for there sportsmen to excel i think its only fair the reap the rewards. besides they win bec they r good in my opinion. china is now catching up with the flow bec business is good for them.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
why all the hating gerd :D i think they win bec they care about maintaining the players basic needs a feat many countries dont. i remember i watched a small clip about how micheal phelps spends his day and the guy eats more than i eat in a weak but only in a day and its pretty expensive but they allocate budgets for there sportsmen to excel i think its only fair the reap the rewards. besides they win bec they r good in my opinion. china is now catching up with the flow bec business is good for them.
Because to me the us have become very anoying , everybody talks about them :blah: :blah: :blah: and how they are so good , while china were better in the last olympics and will still be better in this one . In the end china will take more medals than the us .
Phelps was a beast in the last olympics , not so special in this one
Go China :flag1:

Btw Sun Yang :delpiero: breaks a 10 year record and wins gold in the 1500m men

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Because to me the us have become very anoying , everybody talks about them :blah: :blah: :blah: and how they are so good , while china were better in the last olympics and will still be better in this one . In the end china will take more medals than the us .

aaaaa i got you now, well the chinese are pretty great too no denying that i think it would be dumb to argue that the chinese are upping the competition which makes things much more interesting imo :tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

China's got over a billion-point-two walking meat sticks on this planet. When it comes to interesting diversity on this planet, I'm not sure you can get much more monotonous than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)