London 2012 Olympics (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I can't believe it , kenya and ethiopia don't win the 10000m race :lol: , even more unbeliable for the us to get the second place , still in general it was a really poor race , nobody had the guts to increase the rythm until the last lap , the women's race was much more interesting

Great job from the brits to get 3 out of 6 gold medals in athletics today

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 22:50 ----------

It's FARAH :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That tall white american was impressive, he litterally came out of nowhere :D We were like when will Kebele's and the kenyans get going, is Mufara really gonna win? No they will passy him by, then last spurt ze american just goes for it :tup: :D

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 22:52 ----------

I can't believe it , kenya and ethiopia don't win the 10000m race :lol: , even more unbeliable for the us to get the second place , still in general it was a really poor race , nobody had the guts to increase the rythm until the last lap , the women's race was much more interesting

Lol I know his name is Mohammed Farah, but his nickname is Mufara.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

That's how it is always done they increase the pace at the last 600 or 400 meters but I thought that the Kenyans played it wrong just like the lady Kenyans did yesterday. They keep the lead way too long and in the late stages of the race. I thought the Bekele brothers had the better positioning and were going well for the gold but the spring that Farah did was impressive and it was too late for them to catch up. What Rupp did was even more impressive, his last last is probably the fastest of the lot.

100 meter ladies now.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
That tall white american was impressive, he litterally came out of nowhere :D We were like when will Kibele and the kenyans get going, is Mufara really gonna win? No they will passy him by, then last spurt ze american just goes for it :tup: :D

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 22:52 ----------

Lol I know his name is Mohammed Farah, but his nickname is Mufara.
Bekele and there were 2 of them :D

OP
YasoR17

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
  • Thread Starter #287
    Let's go Trinidad

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 22:57 ----------

Fuckin Jamaicans.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    That's how it is always done they increase the pace at the last 600 or 400 meters but I thought that the Kenyans played it wrong just like the lady Kenyans did yesterday. They keep the lead way too long and in the late stages of the race. I thought the Bekele brothers had the better positioning and were going well for the gold but the spring that Farah did was impressive and it was too late for them to catch up. What Rupp did was even more impressive, his last last is probably the fastest of the lot.

100 meter ladies now.
    They should have increased the rythm before in the race since they should have known that Farah has a very good last 1500m , in my opinion it was a poor race

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Bekele and there were 2 of them :D
    Yeah I realized afterwards, but one of them was more of a favourite then the other, I assumed them or Kenyans would try for it at the end, but apparently they didnt have anything left after keeping lead so much.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    Yeah I realized afterwards, but one of them was more of a favourite then the other, I assumed them or Kenyans would try for it at the end, but apparently they didnt have anything left after keeping lead so much.
    Yes , strangely enough the one who was less favourite seemed more on shape

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    They should have increased the rythm before in the race since they should have known that Farah has a very good last 1500m , in my opinion it was a poor race
    That's the 10000 meters race, it's all about strategy, it not a spectacular event by any means. Long distance is like that and it is even more on a track. What I find impressive by Farah and Rupp is that they did not have hares with them. The Bekele brothers also had Gebremaryam and the Kenyans did another mistake by having one hare all the time instead of exchanging. Being dragged is very important and without a team mate you get pushed back instead helped and that's why Farah's gold is legendary in my opinion.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    That's the 10000 meters race, it's all about strategy, it not a spectacular event by any means. Long distance is like that and it is even more on a track. What I find impressive by Farah and Rupp is that they did not have hares with them. The Bekele brothers also had Gebremaryam and the Kenyans did another mistake by having one hare all the time instead of exchanging. Being dragged is very important and without a team mate you get pushed back instead helped and that's why Farah's gold is legendary in my opinion.
    I still think that the race was poor in general , almost everyone keeping the same rythm until the last 400-500 m is a sign of that in my opinion . Usually the strongest always start creating distance , it didn't happen this time , still Farah deserved it since he showed that he clearly is the best

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 23:14 ----------

If he had broken the world record like that than it would have been legendary :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)