London 2012 Olympics (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
The americans passed china in medals , they should be thankful that there are a ton of medals in swimming if not there would be no competition , althrough the chinese will still have more medals in the end of the olympic games

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The americans pass china in medals , they should be thankful that there are a ton of medals in swimming if not there would be no competition , althrough the chinese will still have more medals in the end of the olympic games
Either you are Chinese, or you have a serious disdain for American athletes.

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 15:44 ----------

Oh, and 13 of the Chinese Medals have come in swimming/diving as well, so I guess the Chinese should be thankful also

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The americans passed china in medals , they should be thankful that there are a ton of medals in swimming if not there would be no competition , althrough the chinese will still have more medals in the end of the olympic games
Could say the same about China and diving. But yeah, no way China will beat US by the end of the olympics. I say US gets like 10 golds more than China.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Look, I'm not discounting what China did in 2008 or so far in 2012. I just don't appreciate the "Americans should be thankful that there is swimming" comments
I was aiding the pro-US track and field opinion, China aren't going to get close to them there.

Everyone knows GB are taking all the medals :seven:

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 20:59 ----------

It's going to be a repeat of wimbledon, poor lad.
Maybe, but Murray has a better chance here. Federer got stronger as that game went on into more sets, with best of 3 here Murray has a better chance, he'll go hard early on.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I was aiding the pro-US track and field opinion, China aren't going to get close to them there.

Everyone knows GB are taking all the medals :seven:

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 20:59 ----------

Maybe, but Murray has a better chance here. Federer got stronger as that game went on into more sets, with best of 3 here Murray has a better chance, he'll go hard early on.
Well, that is how it is supposed to work, after all :seven:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Either you are Chinese, or you have a serious disdain for American athletes.

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 15:44 ----------

Oh, and 13 of the Chinese Medals have come in swimming/diving as well, so I guess the Chinese should be thankful also
I'am not chinese i just don't like the way american athlets are highly publicised and given as favourites , on the other hand the chinese are always conteders , but in difference they just come , play and win .

Could say the same about China and diving. But yeah, no way China will beat US by the end of the olympics. I say US gets like 10 golds more than China.
True but there are only 8 medals in diving (where they obviously win every medal :D) , on the other hand there are much more medals in swimming , i think at least 30 medals .

Us (Gold Only)

Cycling 1
Gymnastics 2
Judo 1
Rowing 1
Shooting 2
Swimming 14

China (Gold Only)

Badminton 1
Diving 4
Fencing 1
Gymnastics 1
Trampoline 1
Shooting 2
Swiming 4
Table Tennis 2
Weightlifting 4

The chinese are more competitive in a wide variety of sports , by next olympics i expect them to destroy everybody in swimming too .
Still they have a lot of sure medals coming their way , 4 on diving , medals in individual gymanstics , in swimming sun yang will surely get the 1500 m , in table tennis there are 2 other medals coming and i would say 1-2 medals in badminton .
I would say at least 11 sure medals + other disciplines in which they will most likely get other gold medals

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'am not chinese i just don't like the way american athlets are highly publicised and given as favourites , on the other hand the chinese are always conteders , but in difference they just come , play and win .

True but there are only 8 medals in diving (where they obviously win every medal :D) , on the other hand there are much more medals in swimming , i think at least 30 medals .

Us (Gold Only)

Cycling 1
Gymnastics 2
Judo 1
Rowing 1
Shooting 2
Swimming 14

China (Gold Only)

Badminton 1
Diving 4
Fencing 1
Gymnastics 1
Trampoline 1
Shooting 2
Swiming 4
Table Tennis 2
Weightlifting 4

The chinese are more competitive in a wide variety of sports , by next olympics i expect them to destroy everybody in swimming too .
Still they have a lot of sure medals coming their way , 4 on diving , medals in individual gymanstics , in swimming sun yang will surely get the 1500 m , in table tennis there are 2 other medals coming and i would say 1-2 medals in badminton .
I would say at least 11 sure medals + other disciplines in which they will most likely get other gold medals
You forgot to mention "Fix matches and get themselves disqualified" :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
first gold for Poland wooohoooo :weee::weee:

Adrian Edward Zielinski of Poland has won the men's 85kg Weightlifting, with a total lift of 385kg. :nico:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)