Llorente or Dzeko (23 Viewers)

Your top player signing?

• Llorente

• Dzeko

• Oh, come off it - like we're getting either...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He could be another gem found in the Bundesliga but I think we're really pushing hard for Llorente(free or if Bilabo's prez changes his mind for 5-6m now). In the summer I could see us go for Sanchez. Bring back Immobile/Gabbiadini/Boakye and the forward position is set. Not superstar quality but better than want we got.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He could be another gem found in the Bundesliga but I think we're really pushing hard for Llorente(free or if Bilabo's prez changes his mind for 5-6m now). In the summer I could see us go for Sanchez. Bring back Immobile/Gabbiadini/Boakye and the forward position is set. Not superstar quality but better than want we got.
i think once the news that kiessling is for sale we ought to go in for it, use our good relationship with leverkusen to good use again, i know llorente is free but even for a free signing i have certain doubts about him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I could see the concern in his speed and our lack of good crossing but the guy can score and for a tall guy he's got good technique.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I could see the concern in his speed and our lack of good crossing but the guy can score and for a tall guy he's got good technique.
His height will be wasted. Speed we won't need to worry about because he doesn't have any so no need to change tactics for that.

Crouch is tall. And can score. Let's sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)