Living in UAE / Dubai (2 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don't know. I think I'd have few problems with it. I never really minded the heat TBH, although 52 degrees celcius is a bit much. For me personally I like temperatures between 30 and 35 degrees.

52 degrees does suck if you're a slave though.
:lol:

Like being a slave in a refreshing weather doesnt suck :D

I dont know, here in Lithuania, when the summers are hot we have 30-35, but if this keeps up for more then a week, it starts weighting me down. I like when there is 25-30.

Do you play football in the sun, not in the shade when there is such heats? Man you must be drinking gallons of water then :)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Me too, here where i live i cant play in the winter on the grass, just on the artificial surfaces, so summer is a good change, football wise.

I have never been where there is such heat, i would certainly love to come and experience for myself it :)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I think i havent passed the 40 mark, 38 maybe, not more. But it was damn hot and i was wishing for rain like crazy.

OP
Yamen

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
  • Thread Starter #367
    You get a quick tan in such heat.
    I go to the beatch right at mid-day for 45 minut3s. Oil up and bask in the scorching sun.

OP
    Yamen

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
  • Thread Starter #370
    Nasser, I heard there is a rule or some sort of law that forbid employees to go to work/school if there is such heat, right?

Here in Dubai, for outside labourers work have to stop from 12:30 noon to 3:00 PM

OP
    Yamen

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
  • Thread Starter #373
    Beach is awesome :) What can I do. I work durng the day, so I just slip through my olunch break and have a nice swim and back.

As for the healthy part, its not like I do it every single day man :)

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Nasser, I heard there is a rule or some sort of law that forbid employees to go to work/school if there is such heat, right?

Here in Dubai, for outside labourers work have to stop from 12:30 noon to 3:00 PM
    didn't it used to be 12 to 4? :rolleyes:

the rule is if it's 50 deg. Celsius, then no work/school...but they deliberately lie about it

nasser

Dec 12, 2005

yeah same here, only the outside labourers though

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Beach is awesome :) What can I do. I work durng the day, so I just slip through my olunch break and have a nice swim and back.

As for the healthy part, its not like I do it every single day man :)
    indeed, I was at the JBR beach the day of the CL final...but lying in it for 45 mins to get a tan? no way dude

OP
    Yamen

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
  • Thread Starter #378
    Rub some Banana Boat and you will :)
    And being in Dubai and not letting me know - what can I say man. We should get together sometime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)