Liverpool target prefers Italy (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Imagine this for a midfield:

Nedved-------------Hleb

-----Maresca Emerson
Far too attacking. If we can lure Hleb to Turin we should sell Nedved and play the Bulgarian in the hole behind the strikers imo. If Moggi can make this happen I'll be overjoyed. Hleb is going to be a world-class player if he continues to develop, and he won't be as pricey as Aimar, VDV or Rosicky. Unfortunately we've been linked to so many top players but have failed to bring in any so far so I'm doubtful.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
we wont get him guys, havent u guys learned anything yet? :rofl:
Yeah, I know what you mean. We were in pole position for Ferrari and Gilardino a while ago and look what's happened. Moggi just doesn't like signing popular young talent. Expect us to get players who no one (or hardly anyone) wants like Zebina and Kapo :down:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Far too attacking. If we can lure Hleb to Turin we should sell Nedved and play the Bulgarian in the hole behind the strikers imo. If Moggi can make this happen I'll be overjoyed. Hleb is going to be a world-class player if he continues to develop, and he won't be as pricey as Aimar, VDV or Rosicky. Unfortunately we've been linked to so many top players but have failed to bring in any so far so I'm doubtful.
he's belarussian ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I dunno. Prandelli would've been good, same goes for Deschamps, but I'm happy with Capello. The only problem is that Prandelli joined Roma. If he had stayed at Parma or went to Fiorentina as was proposed that would've made me happy, but now Roma are the favourites to sign Ferrari and Gilardino.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think he is good, but not very needed. He reminds me a bit of Maresca and would not bring anything new to our side. Although I like him, I would prefer to see a midfield with Maresca, Tacchinardi, Emerson and Nedved, rather than swaping Maresca with Hleb, because we will never see Maresca and Emerson in the same central mid.--> Too offensive.

If he comes cheap and I would take him, otherwise spend the money on defenders.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    Fair enough:

Imagine this than:

-Maresca--------------Hleb

----Tacchinardi Emerson

Nedved is probably staying though.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Fair enough:

Imagine this than:

-Maresca--------------Hleb

----Tacchinardi Emerson

Nedved is probably staying though.
    Nedved------------------------Maresca
    -------Tacchinardi----Emerson-------

Cheaper and better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)