Liverpool Fc Fans!! (1 Viewer)

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
Any kopites or anyone else who just wants to talk about liverpool fc´s upcoming games, january transfers, players current form, whatever you´d like about liverpool.

I would like to know if there are any LFC fans here at juventuz.com...thanks!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    yeah i as well am a HUGE LFC fan!!! so what do u think about liverpool´s recent 2-1 defeat to ManU?

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    VAN DER VART is on the transfer list , CISSE is again linked with transfer talks and Holliuer
    both WOULD be a GREAT additions to the Squad

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    A Liverpool fan thread in a Juventus forum?

ok, I can understand people like more than one club. But a Liverpool fan thread was the last thing I expected in a Juve forum.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    I have to ask...

What is it that makes liverpool fans (One of the most hated teams of Juve) Like Juve ??
    I didn't know Liverpool is one of our mosted hated teams :confused: We hardly ever play them, and i'm sure we'd brush them aside if we did ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Yeah, I know all about Heysel and that, but I was just saying that they're not traditional rivals or anything.

To their credit, though, the Liverpool fans had been pelted with missiles, though of course that's not the way to react.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Liverpool are not hated by Juve and vice versa...on the contrary they're on excellent terms. In England, you can see Juve flags during Liverpool games (cos of what happened at Heysel they beame close)

Btw what happened to Heysel was the police fault, not the fans fault.

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Here's a clue: May 29th 1985
    thats why u hate liverpool??? are u sick?!? u blame this on a liverpool game what are u angry that they won 1-nil COME ON

May 29 is a day of remembrance for both JUVENTUS and LIVERPOOL supporters. Think for a minute about those who lost their lives at Heysel and pray it never happens again. 38 italians and 1 belgian

so stop saying liverpool is one of the most hated teams of juventus and start actually thinking what you´re saying before u write it ok KALIMAN go somewhere where u know what you´re talking about

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++

thats why u hate liverpool??? are u sick?!? u blame this on a liverpool game what are u angry that they won 1-nil COME ON
    uhmm... Juve won the match

May 29 is a day of remembrance for both JUVENTUS and LIVERPOOL supporters. Think for a minute about those who lost their lives at Heysel and pray it never happens again. 38 italians and 1 belgian
    Yes most people now realise that the events were caused by many factors including both sets of fans and of course we all hope to never see such things again

so stop saying liverpool is one of the most hated teams of juventus and start actually thinking what you´re saying before u write it ok KALIMAN go somewhere where u know what you´re talking about
    Yes the clubs have a reasonable relationship now, but the fact is that many fans in italy do blame liverpool still and if you go stand in the curva sud at the delle alpi and ask for thoughts on liverpool you will be greeted with disgust... the feelings are still strong... rightly or wrongly... thats the way it is

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    :LOL: Kopite are you stupid or just too young? You're a Liverpool fan and don't even know when you guys won your trophies? :LOL: Sorry but this is too funny. When you learn your football come back here :D

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    what is one mistake, i apoligised for it and its over big deal u have to be calling someone stupid i might be young but not too young

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++

Dude, you need to go check your history books. Juve won the game, 1-0. A penalty by Platini decided the damn match.

I didn't say I hated Liverpool cuz of 1985, I just pointed out that many Juve supporters might hate 'em cuz of that.

I don't know what I'm talking about? Shit man, you're the one who doesn't know shit!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    KOPITE, one thing you find out real quick, is that the people who have been posting here for a long time really do know their juve history.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Seriously Kopite, how can you say:

yeah i as well am a HUGE LFC fan!!!
    and then don't know such results? It's like one of us huge juve fans not knowing that juve won the CL in Rome in 1995 since that was your last CL final you played.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Seriously Kopite, how can you say:

and then don't know such results? It's like one of us huge juve fans not knowing that juve won the CL in Rome in 1995 since that was your last CL final you played.
    uhmmm glenn.... we won the cl in rome on 22nd may 1996 not 95

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)