LIVE - Siena-JUVENTUS (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
If anyone uses the excuse of Siena being a small team then I will slit their throats :p

Because if so then why did Ranieri always lose or draw against the small teams! It was also the case last season! As well as that we're playing them away and they've only lost home 4 times this season!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I've seen too many positive things in this half that I haven't seen since 2months +. I don't want to judge Ferrara but you can smell how determined and relaxed are our player. Look at their faces.
That was the first thing I said when we assigned Ferrara, that we'll see smiles back on the players' faces.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
what's the fucking difference between 2nd and 3rd spot? Hopefully they both lose today, and next week we don't have to worry about our qualification to CL group stages and we can give a good farewell to Pavel with no stress ruining it, there should be just motivation.

6 Million bucks

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
not spectacular but definitely more decent than we've been over the last 5/6 games...whatever happens against lazio(cuz hopefully this one's in the bag!) i think ferrara's ability cannot be judged over this very short spell in charge...

there is a lot at stake...let's not be emotional about this...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Marceℓℓo;2003872 said:
BTW Marchisio's celebration:touched:
Was just gonna say that. Young players know what it means for us fans when they do that (and are sincere about it unlike Shevchenko who was kissing the Chelsea badge after scoring in the Community Shield :lol:). Probably because they were fans themselves not too long ago.

Marciano

May 21, 2009
If anyone uses the excuse of Siena being a small team then I will slit their throats :p

Because if so then why did Ranieri always lose or draw against the small teams! It was also the case last season! As well as that we're playing them away and they've only lost home 4 times this season!!
Well said. :tup:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Still, i would not go as far as hoping for Fiorentina to win their match and keep their hopes to catching us. A fast red card for us against Lazio or just a bad day and Fiorentina win against Milan next week could cost us much more than 5 or 6 million euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)