LIVE - Siena-JUVENTUS (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i'm getting really mad right now my fucking inet connection is killing me!!!!! i missed the second goal and it turns of every 2 min... i'm going to thru my notebook against the wall

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
what a completely different team that we look now that we have got rid of that curse that was hanging over us. We actually look reasonably secure at the back, and the players are closing down siena in numbers, 2 men at a time which is great to see... What a difference a week makes

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
As I expected, Siena weren't gonna stand in our way today. Players looked determined from the getgo, though our play wasn't really a 100%, players motivation and concentration was. Marchisio, what a fucking legend this guy will be.

Del Piero, Nedved, Marchisio the main men so far.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
what a completely different team that we look now that we have got rid of that curse that was hanging over us. We actually look reasonably secure at the back, and the players are closing down siena in numbers, 2 men at a time which is great to see... What a difference a week makes
Let's hope it lasts...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Halftime

We didn't play well but Siena were even worse. The ref gave us a chance by not giving a red to De Ceglie and we took it.
Thanks God Del Piero made it for today. Tiaga could have cost us the points if DP didn't make it.
Actually i want to disagree, we did have even more chances upfront and should've scored like 3 or 4 goals, and even if De Ceglie looked exposed at times, the whole defence looks more secure to me, Zebina seems very motivated. There is completely new Camoranesi on the pitch, Marchisio is playing his game of the season and Zanetti and Pavel is doing great job too. Only De Ceglie and Vinny have dissapointed at times today. Imo, this shows that the drop of coach should've been done a bit faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)