LIVE - Siena-JUVENTUS (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am expecting some fine tuning from Ciro in the locker room. I also expect him to use his substitutions earlier than CR which will hopefully see us enjoy the second half even more.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We need a Viola win if Milan lose so next week when they play Milan they will be fighting for 3rd
what's the fucking difference between 2nd and 3rd spot? Hopefully they both lose today, and next week we don't have to worry about our qualification to CL group stages and we can give a good farewell to Pavel with no stress ruining it, there should be just motivation.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
what's the fucking difference between 2nd and 3rd spot? Hopefully they both lose today, and next week we don't have to worry about our qualification to CL group stages and we can give a good farewell to Pavel with no stress ruining it, there will be just motivation.
5 million euro difference actually,
that + tiago = 5.5 million which can be used buy a player

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am expecting some fine tuning from Ciro in the locker room. I also expect him to use his substitutions earlier than CR which will hopefully see us enjoy the second half even more.
I've seen too many positive things in this half that I haven't seen since 2months +. I don't want to judge Ferrara but you can smell how determined and relaxed are our player. Look at their faces.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #357
    Imo, this shows that the drop of coach should've been done a bit faster.
    Absolutely. The new man on our bench is a big boost.
    We did play (much) better than we did under Ranieri lately, but it was still weak, imo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)