LIVE - Serie A calendar showdown (5 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    Head to head Juve/:inter:

1° Juve-Chievo / Inter-Bari

2° Roma-Juve / Milan-Inter

3° Lazio-Juve / Inter-Parma

4° Juve-Livorno / Cagliari-Inter

5° Genoa-Juve / Inter-Napoli

6° Juve-Bologna / Sampdoria-Inter

7° Palermo-Juve / Inter-Udinese

8° Juve-Fiorentina / Genoa-Inter

9° Siena-Juve / Inter-Catania

10° Juve-Sampdoria / Inter-Palermo

11° Juve-Napoli / Livorno-Inter

12° Atalanta-Juve / Inter-Roma

13° Juve-Udinese / Bologna-Inter

14° Cagliari-Juve / Inter-Fiorentina

15° Juve-Inter / Juventus-Inter

16° Bari-Juve / Atalanta-Inter

17° Juve-Catania / Inter-Lazio

18° Parma-Juve / Chievo-Inter

19° Juve-Milan / Inter-Siena

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    We need to know the CL dates to see if we play contenders right before of after.
    We won't meet Inter or Milan while playing the CL groups. Actually, Inter might be close to the 6th round of the group stages, but Milan is in January, when there is no CL.

But if we go all the way to the CL final then we'll play both Inter and Milan away at San Siro in the same weeks of the CL semifinal and CL final.

I prefer to go to San Siro to play Milan and they need one point to avoid relegation but we win and send them back to where they belong.
    Absolutely :lol:

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
    What's so dodgy? They have Milan in round 2 and Napoli in round 5.
    We have two weeks in a row roma and lazio both away..and then genoa also away...whereas inter are playing 'away' with milan and at home with napoli...how is this the same and you are telling me you have seen this scenario before? It's always crucial to get some good results early and then take matches with a different approach once you have a lead. Inter's schedule is so much easier....

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    We won't meet Inter or Milan while playing the CL groups. Actually, Inter might be close to the 6th round of the group stages, but Milan is in January, when there is no CL.

But if we go all the way to the CL final then we'll play both Inter and Milan away at San Siro in the same weeks of the CL semifinal and CL final.

CL final is on 22 May, last round in serie A in 16th May. Unless it really goes all the way to the wire in serie A, the game against Milan will just be meaningless farewell match of Favalli.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    This calendar is dodgy as hell...just like last year Inter gets newcomers while we play Roma Lazio and Genoa in the first 5 weeks...wtf.
    We have two weeks in a row roma and lazio both away..and then genoa also away...whereas inter are playing 'away' with milan and at home with napoli...how is this the same and you are telling me you have seen this scenario before? It's always crucial to get some good results early and then take matches with a different approach once you have a lead. Inter's schedule is so much easier....
    Are you for real? :lol: :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    inter play Siena in the last round.:tup: Do they still have a lot of Juventini in their squad?

And I like the tough early schedule. Get the tought teams out of the way and build momentum and form for the long run.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

I was sure you'd love my idea most.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60

I think we'll met teams like Lazio, Fiorentina, Napoli, Udinese and inter right before 5 out of 6 group stage games. If we pass the group there's Genoa and Fiorentina again in the way also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)