LIVE - Serie A calendar showdown (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Blimey...your debating skills have improved drastically since the last time. Now you use capital letters in longer words to emphasize points. I am in awe..
I know, RIGHT :touched:

But you do tell, just for the record, how these scummy bastards fixed this draw again?

They must be utter geniuses to fix this, intriguing, how to fix it when it's the luck of the draw, I mean, these things arent done randomly and by computers noone can really manipulate at ALL (BAM, I did it again), unless you can produce many different calenders and choose the one that suits a certain club more. Ingenious of them, they branched out, no need for old fashion bribery or manipulation of refs, who needs IT, when you just can fix what games are played well.

Exciting stuff, because is REALLY much to gain from that, RIGHT? Like ALOT :agree: Nevermind they have to play the games themselves anyway, just a minor detail. You forgot the vital part of the puzzle, I'm bit slow, so humour me, how does the draw favour Inter again? :)

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
I know, RIGHT :touched:

But you do tell, just for the record, how these scummy bastards fixed this draw again?

They must be utter geniuses to fix this, intriguing, how to fix it when it's the luck of the draw, I mean, these things arent done randomly and by computers noone can really manipulate at ALL (BAM, I did it again), unless you can produce many different calenders and choose the one that suits a certain club more. Ingenious of them, they branched out, no need for old fashion bribery or manipulation of refs, who needs IT, when you just can fix what games are played well.

Exciting stuff, because is REALLY much to gain from that, RIGHT? Like ALOT :agree: Nevermind they have to play the games themselves anyway, just a minor detail. You forgot the vital part of the puzzle, I'm bit slow, so humour me, how does the draw favour Inter again? :)
You see...you seem to make conclusions at your own time as well as attributing words to others....I didn't say the whole draw favours inter over juve...seeing as we play the same teams. I was specifically talking about the start of the league which is critical in building points at the start and creating a lead. This is crucial when you think about team morale and team objectives...if you are have fewer points in the first matches your perspective and target in different competitions changes...it's only natural. The point was it is much easier to defend points and create an aura about yourself than it is to catch up once you have had harder teams in the first weeks and possibly losing points on the way...

I don't think I can make it any clearer ...maybe I should use capital letters too..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You clearly were talking like the draw is fixed, not due bad luck, but like they manipulated it, especially saying how typical this is and keeps happening.

And FYI, see Marks post about both our games, the start is more or less the same considering first 2 months, we face teams of similar stature and difficulty, except for Lazio. But the rest, when they meet with Milan we face Roma (clearly the Derby is considerably tougher), when we have Genoa, they have Napoli, Palermo for us, Udinese for them, We face Fiorentina they Genoa etc. Its more or less similar.

Main eye catching difference is last game, Milan for us, Siena for them. Though they dont necessarily have easier last games, in last 7 weeks, we face them and Milan that are tougher opponents, while for them its us, Roma, Fiorentina, Lazio in 4 of the last 7 games (this can be more decisive then last game, obviously).

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seriously who cares if this draw is fixed or not (though it's almost impossible to fix a draw) but who cares?

We focus on our matches and play our best and let our opponents kill themselves for all I care.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
You clearly were talking like the draw is fixed, not due bad luck, but like they manipulated it, especially saying how typical this is and keeps happening.

And FYI, see Marks post about both our games, the start is more or less the same considering first 2 months, we face teams of similar stature and difficulty, except for Lazio. But the rest, when they meet with Milan we face Roma (clearly the Derby is considerably tougher), when we have Genoa, they have Napoli, Palermo for us, Udinese for them, We face Fiorentina they Genoa etc. Its more or less similar.

Main eye catching difference is last game, Milan for us, Siena for them. Though they dont necessarily have easier last games, in last 7 weeks, we face them and Milan that are tougher opponents, while for them its us, Roma, Fiorentina, Lazio in 4 of the last 7 games (this can be more decisive then last game, obviously).
Seeing as what has happened to Juve in the past 4 years would i put such an occurance past those in charge?...No hence me making the comment. I know enough about Italy and its system, both political and social, not to consider such an event as probable. You can't tell me that having Roma, Lazio (in a row)and Genoa all away is the same as having Milan ( 'away') and Napoli at home? And please keep in mind the scenario which I was considering (start of league).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)