Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I don't get it why clubs are so reluctant to sell players in the last year of contract for some reasonable sum. Llorente will probably have poor season if he stays in Athletic. He'll be free agent next year and they won't get a dime.
Yeah makes no sense. The fans dont want him, he's already being left out of the squad aswell. I hope bilbao gets nothing for him, thats what they deserve. Greedy cunts

---------- Post added 30.08.2012 at 11:10 ----------

I've said goodbye to him once, I wont do it again

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Shitty want Sinclair from Swansea. Will that have a bearing on Dzko?? Also possible talks of a swap between Walcott and Dzeko. :( I hope we offer 25 mil. :(

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Remember last year when we needed a defender and he couldn't close Alves?! :)
Turned out to be a good decision in the end.

$#@!ty want Sinclair from Swansea. Will that have a bearing on Dzko?? Also possible talks of a swap between Walcott and Dzeko. :( I hope we offer 25 mil. :(
I like Dzeko but 25M for an unwanted player at City sure seems like a lot.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
$#@!ty want Sinclair from Swansea. Will that have a bearing on Dzko?? Also possible talks of a swap between Walcott and Dzeko. :( I hope we offer 25 mil. :(
Sinclair is a winger. I think he will be a replacement for Adam Johnston.

Would be surprised if that had any impact on Dzeko going.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yeah makes no sense. The fans dont want him, he's already being left out of the squad aswell. I hope bilbao gets nothing for him, thats what they deserve. Greedy cunts[in
its pretty evident by now that it isn't about the money for them. Not greed at all, if you pay attention to their spending patterns. Got more to do with pride really.

---------- Post added 30.08.2012 at 16:54 ----------

Turned out to be a good decision in the end.

I like Dzeko but 25M for an unwanted player at City sure seems like a lot.
About the cb, I'd say more lucky than good. Because we were in the market for the same position again this year, and will be so next year as well.

Don't agree about Dzeko at all. 25m is a great offer and he'll be a good buy all things considered.

---------- Post added 30.08.2012 at 16:56 ----------

Sinclair is a winger. I think he will be a replacement for Adam Johnston.

Would be surprised if that had any impact on Dzeko going.
The only thing I could think of, is maybe a winger forward to help create a fomstion that makes Dzeko disposable. Mores than he already is. 433 or 4231 given that balo, Tevez and Aguero are already there.
:dunno:

May 22, 2007
Didn't someone say that if Llorente doesn't renew his contract by January, he could buy himself out? Is he that unhappy?

Nobody should believe that is happening with Juventus here, before complaining in winter time. I'm curious.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I'd take Dzeko for 25-30m euro I don't care it's not my money! As long as we don't sign Bendtner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)