Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I don't think we'll sign any of Floccari, Bendtner and Borriello.

I see us getting some younger dynamic striker.
Acquafresca? :p

...not sure why we're bothering with any of these bums. Not like any of them are going to be a step up in quality from our current strikers.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Forget the "step up". We need a striker now solely for the purpose of having an option in case our other strikers get injuried.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Acquafresca? :p

...not sure why we're bothering with any of these bums. Not like any of them are going to be a step up in quality from our current strikers.
Oh I hope not, lol.

Floccari is the funniest link. Only an Italian club would want such player. If anything that guy should be playing for Empoli or Siena.

I just HOPE we're not gonna do something stupid and go with a panic buy and end up with Borriello yet again.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Forget the "step up". We need a striker now solely for the purpose of having an option in case our other strikers get injuried.
Fair enough, if it's depth, it better be a good f'n deal! A panic buy I can deal with, its an overpriced panic buy that will piss me off!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I've resigned to accepting whatever happens. After yesterday I just can't force myself to care.

Sign a striker? Fine. Don't sign a striker? Fine. Sign a mediocre generic italian striker? Fine.

Just close the window.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don't fucking panic buy. No need to pay crazy money, especially for someone like Huntelaar. I'd rather stay as we are and save the money, instead of wasting it on shit (Borriello, Bendtner, and Floccari come to mind) or another 18 million panic buy a la Matri. No thanks!

If Bendtner or Borriello sign for Juventus, I will go out and buy a Juventus jersey with Bendtner/Borriello on the back, pee on it, then burn it. I will post the pictures on here for all to see :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)