Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Inter want him on loan, lets fuck them up again,

:D
Whaaaaaaaaatt? Are Lyon willing to get him out?

Answer meeee @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Drogba not playing in China anymore ?

---------- Post added 30.08.2012 at 13:12 ----------

Gazzetta:Fiorentina, Bendtner number one target for the attack

On the pages of La Gazzetta dello Sport talks about the new assault Fiorentina for Nicklas Bendtner, Arsenal's Danish striker. The biggest obstacle is always Juventus, who yesterday had virtually closed the deal with the Danish striker, before tacking on Berbatov. Fiorentina have already made it to be to be laid aside to cover the full cost of the card, while the Bianconeri would like the player on loan with right of redemption.

But some of my Arsenal friends said he wants CL football :wallbang:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Inter want him on loan, lets fuck them up again,

:D
Me and K would drown the forum if this happened.

LISANDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

---------- Post added 30.08.2012 at 17:44 ----------

Answer meeee @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO @CAPITANO
:lol:

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Drogba not playing in China anymore ?

---------- Post added 30.08.2012 at 13:12 ----------

Gazzetta:Fiorentina, Bendtner number one target for the attack

On the pages of La Gazzetta dello Sport talks about the new assault Fiorentina for Nicklas Bendtner, Arsenal's Danish striker. The biggest obstacle is always Juventus, who yesterday had virtually closed the deal with the Danish striker, before tacking on Berbatov. Fiorentina have already made it to be to be laid aside to cover the full cost of the card, while the Bianconeri would like the player on loan with right of redemption.

But some of my Arsenal friends said he wants CL football :wallbang:
Jesus Christ Marotta, fucking Bendtner

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

they were early not to sure now, but inter want him on loan to be the vice Milito

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Besides vidal who we were unsure how he would do in serie a, and pirlo who we were unaware how well he would play last season, was our last kind of "top player" diego?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
they were early not to sure now, but inter want him on loan to be the vice Milito
Woah! :shocked:

Fuck Inter, it would hurt seeing him in their shirt, even though there's no chance in hell Lyon would loan him in the last few days of the market.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Besides vidal who we were unsure how he would do in serie a, and pirlo who we were unaware how well he would play last season, was our last kind of "top player" diego?
Well, if you can sign these Asamoah, Vidal, Pirlo type of players. Who needs to buy these top players who aren't actually better ?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Huntelaar has a good record though I don't like him...

We're like an unpopular kid trying to find anyone that has a pulse to take to our prom night...
huntelaar scores for fun. hè can't dribble or stuff. if marotta gets him we should be very happy

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
The berbatov story pretty much lasted 12 hours from the initial rumour to his decision to chose fulham. It's still possible that another random striker could be approached in the last two days. But this is marotta we're talking about, so its a really low chance

RavaneVialli2

Aug 4, 2012
I wonder what happend to the likes of Soldado, Negredo, Adrian etc. None of them want to play in a bigger club and get a payrise, so we have to settle with Bendtner/Borriello/Floccari? Not that they are great players, far from it, but still are of better quality than the ones currently heavy linked with us and they wouldn't really be that much of a failure. However, something tells me we were never interested in them.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Huntelaar :agree: Please stop over-rating every fucking Dutch player Janna, just like you did with Elia.

Times may be desperate, but we certainly aren't that desperate.

I'd rather promote Boayke and Bonatini. See what the kids have to do. It's a shame we let Immobile go.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I wonder what happend to the likes of Soldado, Negredo, Adrian etc. None of them want to play in a bigger club and get a payrise, so we have to settle with Bendtner/Borriello/Floccari? Not that they are great players, far from it, but still are of better quality than the ones currently heavy linked with us and they wouldn't really be a failure. However, something tells me we were never interested in them.
I think we never were and frankly if we cannot bring the big name I would like it more to stay as it is.
$#@! Huntelaar
Please stop over-rating every $#@!ing Dutch player Janna, just like you did with Elia.

Times may be desperate, but we certainly aren't that desperate.

I'd rather promote Boayke and Bonatini. See what the kids have to do. It's a shame we let Immobile go.
We have half of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)