Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Loic Remy or just bring back Immobile. If we can't buy a decent striker, we need to give him a chance instead of spending money on shitty players. There's a bigger chance of Ciro succeeding than Borriello/Floccari/other shitty forward scoring 10 goals for the whole season.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
How is this mercato better than last year?

Last Season This Season
Vucinic----------giovinco
vidal -----------asamoah
Pirlo -----------pogba
Licht ------------isla

And we still dont have striker and a LB
First I thought I got you. Then you write this :lol:

At least we should have bought some youth player for LB, or we are keeping Ziegler?

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
I have a feeling that we might end up with Huntelaar. He is negotiating a new contract with Schalke, but hasn't decided yet if he stays or not. For the last two seasons he has been a goalscoring machine so I won't be surprised if Marotta is working backstage towards a contract. He would come for around € 15m-€20. I know, it is just another man in the transfer soap, but I was surprised that he hasn't been mentioned recently on this forum.

Jan 22, 2009
The Berbatov shit that happened today was really fucked up.

Others and me included were so happy, everyone saying its a done deal, SKY, Gazzetta, and a lot more saying its done, details on his flight to Turin, and then in 2 seconds it all changed and he signed for Fulham.

What the fuck happened there, and what the fuck is Marotta doing now...?
Maybe you didn't get it, but it is nor Marotta's fault, it is Berba's wife that was pulling the strings on this one!

HiMovic

Hitler Loves Cake
Aug 1, 2006
I have a feeling that we might end up with Huntelaar. He is negotiating a new contract with Schalke, but hasn't decided yet if he stays or not. For the last two seasons he has been a goalscoring machine so I won't be surprised if Marotta is working backstage towards a contract. He would come for around € 15m-€20. I know, it is just another man in the transfer soap, but I was surprised that he hasn't been mentioned recently on this forum.
Shall we start fapping?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Huntelaar would be dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)