Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #683
    what if he still joins us because we offer more money
    Have you not been reading the posts from experts? its not a questions of money, berba is just staying in england for his wife and children. If we offer him more money is he supposed to get rid of his family and other problems. Yeah he was trolling fiorentina coz he wanted to have free dinner in munich or wherever they were meeting him.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Twitter is crap fodder for dolts, but since we've been pretty "no holds barred" about accepted sources it's up to members to decide what's good and what isn't.

Jul 1, 2010
    I keep seeing something about Fiorentina never selling Jovetic to Juve because of something to do with Berbatov.

Can someone tell/link me what happened? :lol:
    We tried to hijack his deal to Fiorentina but he refused us too and will apparently sign for Fulham.

Now we only have two days before the market closes and our best striker is Matri.

We're fucked.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I keep seeing something about Fiorentina never selling Jovetic to Juve because of something to do with Berbatov.

Can someone tell/link me what happened? :lol:
    http://www.football-italia.net/24455/viola-fury-juve-snatch-berbatov
    http://www.football-italia.net/24468/fiorentina-blast-unworthy-berbatov

Berbatov was on his way to sign for Fiorentina and Juve intercepted him on route to Florence and offered him a better deal.

Fulham then came in and gave him the chance to stay in England, which he seems to have taken.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)