Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (153 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
At this point, i'd like to close the mercato, and stick with vucinic, giovinco, matri and quag.

Next summer, we'll have Llorente for free, and more funds.

Apart from the striker, i dont see a place where we need to improve.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
At this point, i'd like to close the mercato, and stick with vucinic, giovinco, matri and quag.

If he's a free agent you bet your house on it RM will be ready to offer him a 6M contract.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Doumbia, huntelaar? Offer 25 for Llorente or Dzeko.
We could try the 30 mil from jojo on dzeko, but not sure if city would accept it

Huntelaar, dont like him at all, and overrated by every inhabitant from holland on this forum, BUT, good upgrade on matri and has good expirience.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

You'll be dissapointed.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
at this point play Iaquinta. :snoop:
Its not that desperate a situation. You don't appear so desperate on the Market. Let's just close this with some dignity and self respect intact if we don't have the ability to close any targets. What we have will see us through in one of then three competitions. And I guess we can count a bit more on Gio who we didn't have last year.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Nope. In January we have a shot. But if he is a free agent next summer, we will lose him. No doubt City, Chelsea, Madrid and so on will be interested in signing him on a free transfer.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Seriously, Bendtner, Berbatov and Flocarri all being discussed in one day? Marotta is a bloody terrorist, he ought to have been locked in a padded cell after the early summer signings were made and only released again after the mercato had ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)