Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (151 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
What's Marcelo Salas upto these days? Beppe should give him a call, he'd still be better than some of the shit we're being linked to right now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just read Marotta's interview and it's a perfect example of how newspapers and media exaggerate the stories.

Berbatov only had an offer from Fiorentina and he never agreed to join. He rejected their offer today. Then we made an offer and Berbatov never agreed to join. Fulham also made an offer and he accepted that one. But how many times did the media in Italy say that Berba is 100% signing for Fiorentina and then that he accepted Juve's offer?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Just read Marotta's interview and it's a perfect example of how newspapers and media exaggerate the stories.

Berbatov only had an offer from Fiorentina and he never agreed to join. He rejected their offer today. Then we made an offer and Berbatov never agreed to join. Fulham also made an offer and he accepted that one. But how many times did the media in Italy say that Berba is 100% signing for Fiorentina and then that he accepted Juve's offer?

“ACF Fiorentina announce that the transfer for Dimitar Berbatov definitively collapsed after an agreement with Manchester United had been concluded (with shared exchange of contracts, the first instalment paid and the financial guarantees for the second instalment ratified) and after reaching a verbal agreement with the player over his contract.
“During today the English club had allowed their player the written permission to come to Florence for a medical and to sign his contract.
“The player got on the flight with his agent and on tickets paid for by Fiorentina. He never arrived in Florence.

It wasn't media's fault this time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I know.

Marcelo was gonna be here if not for those 2 idiots called Melo and ALC.

But I'm not sure if Marcelo was gonna help us. It seems that even Marotta doesn't know who we are signing.
at least my mind would be at ease, although i accepted some time ago that we wern't going to signing a big name player im sure there is someone in the pipeline like Asamoah when he was mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)