Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Beppe Marotta confirmed “Hernanes is a Juventus player” in a deal worth €11m with Inter.

The 30-year-old is expected to sign a three-year contract worth €2.7m per season.

“It’s all done now,” Bianconeri director general Marotta told FcInterNews.

“Hernanes is a Juventus player. He is coming to Turin in an €11m transfer.”

Hernanes is the trequartista Max Allegri was looking for, after attempts to sign Julian Draxler and Axel Witsel fell through.

He only joined Inter in January 2014 from Lazio for €18m.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
And your opinion of getting Hernanes instead? Isnt it better to gamble on a young player with very high ceiling that can become a top player, instead, of what we just got? Who no one deemed worth considering even except for last minute panic option?

Financially we should been able to risk it, we have gotten plenty of moolah from sales so far, and our revenue improved significantly past year.
I just think he's not worth that kind of risk. Did I want a better player than Hernanes? Of course, but that player wouldn't be Draxler with that kind of money

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This mercato is 2 out of 10!! People' are only looking at individual skills and not the mentality! The hierachy is totaly gone!! And there Winners, pirlo, tevez and vidal got replaced with plsyers WHO never played for a top team, and who dosnt know hos it is to play to win every single time! Only khedira fit that profile! One Thing is to Loose one - but three is to Much! And when we at the same time say goodbye to many players WHO May not play - but knows what juve is about! Pepe ø, stroari etc..

We really do nok look like a team right now, and we wont for a long time! This schould be the year where we only strengthen, but no single wq player has arrived!!! And hernanes is just pathetic! Watch US sell pogba next year and replace him eith pure shit! Marotta really fucked US this year! Cuadrado is a great player, but makes no fucking sence! Please dont tell me he is rb\wb because he is not!
Too many exclamation points. "Sky is falling" panic.

I think you're exaggerating more than a little bit here.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Beppe Marotta confirmed “Hernanes is a Juventus player” in a deal worth €11m with Inter.

The 30-year-old is expected to sign a three-year contract worth €2.7m per season.

“It’s all done now,” Bianconeri director general Marotta told FcInterNews.

“Hernanes is a Juventus player. He is coming to Turin in an €11m transfer.”

Hernanes is the trequartista Max Allegri was looking for, after attempts to sign Julian Draxler and Axel Witsel fell through.

He only joined Inter in January 2014 from Lazio for €18m.
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)