Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Meanwhile Inter for their standards had a good mercato, Jojo, Perisic, Kondogbia, Miranda, Murillo and Ljajic are all good siginig for bargain prices except Kondogbia.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Sure thing buddy.

Jovetic, Perisic, Kondogbia, Miranda, Murillo, Montoya

Dybala, Mandzukic, Rugani, Cuadrado, Alex Sandro, Khedira

Now tell me with a straight face which set of players would you chose to get?
exactly.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Meanwhile Inter is just having the best mercato in Italy quietly.
They are buying that retard Melo for something 3.5 mil and bonuses.That's something near the price we sold him to Turks.And that was before ,I think two years.Now they sell him for the near same price .We are very tough negotiators.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Sure thing buddy.

Jovetic, Perisic, Kondogbia, Miranda, Murillo, Montoya

Dybala, Mandzukic, Rugani, Cuadrado, Alex Sandro, Khedira

Now tell me with a straight face which set of players would you chose to get?
I would chose our of course, mainly because of Alex Sandro and Cuadrado as i think Jovetic is a better player than Dybala right now.

But what you guys fails to understand is that unlike them we failed to raised the quality of our starting eleven and we probably weakened ourselves meanwhile they are stronger. And like i said i don't have a problem with the player we got bar Mandzukic and Zaza, i consider it a failure because we couldn't get a top AM and failed to replace what it seen now like two stupid sales ( Vidal and Coman. )

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
4 hours left :) and we still are trying to find agreement with Hernanes. Are we waiting for someone and stalling I don't get it...

Witsel's move to Milan is not happening.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #713
    just wait for jovetic being out for 3 month.

sisso...i mean kondogbia for €40m? :lol:

miranda is nice, but already 31.

you rate this signings but think we had a bad mercato?
    Look, this happens ever single year. The other Serie A teams have improved, we know that because they have spent money, they had to. But they are always overrated without fail every single summer. Grass is greener, natural human response, even when it is some lame, injury-prone or inconsistent player who wouldn't in the slightest improve our team.

The difference this year is that they have actually improved from either absolute shit (Inter, Milan) or pretenders (Roma), whereas we have lost key figures and are starting a new cycle. So unless we spent big money on quality in every area you were always going to get this response, because it started off as an unforgiving task and then ended up a thankless one. We either facilitated or were forced to change more than we want in one summer.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    I think losing Draxler could be a blessing in disguise. Don't get me wrong , I want him here, I mean that Paratici was after this kid for many years now. The thing is it tells Marotta not all the clubs are gonna dance to his tune in negotiations. Clubs like Schalke could hold on to players, reject our low bid and wait till someone agreed to their terms. And it all comes back to finance. We low bid cause we are not making as much as other big clubs, and we need to improve our revenue. Look into more options to increase and push into the top 5 money making club. Its a reality check for Marotta and many .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Agree with @Nzoric

If Allegri doesn't win the league this yr with this team, his position at the club should be evaluated.

If he drops outside top 2, I say sack, that is all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)