Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Why? Because we got Cuadrado who he demanded or because we got one of the best left backs in the world? Or an amazingly promising attacker, a battering ram like Mandzukic or the young central defender half of Europe is asking for?

There's just no pleasing some guys. The latter part of the mercato wasn't all that, but we sealed some fabulous deals before that. Your long term memory needs some exercise.
1) sold Vidal for 37 and we didn't get a CM or AM even close his quality
2) we have coman for 7m for two years when we need people in attack
3) llorente for free
4) paid 18m for zaza. Our four strikers
5) got nothing for tevez
6) started draxler bid in 15m to rise then to almost 30 and missed him
7) he bought players to play 3-5-2
8) pay 11m for Hernandez
9) dont buy according to a plan

Can you see the sense to offer 15m for draxler and then pay 11m for hernanez or 18m for zaza. It doesn't make any sense

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
BULL FUCKING SHIT !!!

Conte left because he wanted a revolution last year, and the club postponed it to this season.

He even stated it many times how a 4th scudetto was impossible with this set of players because they'd be unmotivated.
I wouldn't put it past that Marrotta let him down, the same way he's let Allegri down. He probably wanted Cuadrado/Sanchez type pkayers then when we were going for Iturbe, and Allegri probably wanted at least a Draxler now when we went for Hernanes.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Hernanes is your AM after selling the best box to box midfielder in the world, and a hot young talent in Coman? And telling the fans that we have the money and we will find players worth of Juve??? For god's sake is about right.
That's just how it is.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I'm fine with Hernanes, i'm not fine with the price though. He's 30 y.o, and we can use him a couple of years but not for €10m?

Especially not if he's a temporary AM signing. I mean, main priority next summer / January must be a starting AM. A €40m signing.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Tuz :lol:

Sure, Gotze, Isco, KDB, Draxler or Ericsen would be great, but come on. We still are the team to beat in Serie A. Draxler for 35m? Id rather Hernanes for 11m tbh.

I wont blame Beppe cause one way or another, he still delivered Allegri the best team in Italy even without Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal. Good luck in getting Gotze, Reus, Isco here. About Draxler... Lets not joke ourselves, no way we could match what Wolfsburg were offering. And im glad we didnt.

We got Neto, Rugani, Sandro, Lemina, Khedira, Hernanes, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Dybala, Zaza. Add to that the best defence in Italy and top 3 defence in the world + Pogba, Marchi, Morata. Thats one hell of a team, hands down.

Once we click it and get into form people will calm down, as usual.
this. were it not for those two losses, ppl wudnt be behaving so frantic and feminine...theres nothing stopping their billion dollar AM from flopping u know..dont know what theyre getting on about...wait till the team is fully fit and gelled...

what countries r some ppl from here? pussies everywhere

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm fine with Hernanes, i'm not fine with the price though. He's 30 y.o, and we can use him a couple of years but not for €10m?
10-11m is fair price IMO. He's easily got another 3-4 years in him, given that his game is not based on pace. Hopefully he will find his best again.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
C'mon guys Hernanes isn't a disaster. Yes we expected much more like Isco, but in the end we all knew it will come to something like this.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
C'mon guys Hernanes isn't a disaster. Yes we expected much more like Isco, but in the end we all knew it will come to something like this.
Anyone daft enough to 'expect' Isco only has themselves to blame for being disappointed.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I wouldn't complain at all if Hernanes came at this price, but to sell Vidal and end up like this. I'm just at a loss for words at our inability on the market.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Hernanes is not an AM, never has been. Decent CM, even though slow.

And we just did a huge favour to Inter, who wanted to offload him but had no buyers. He's already 30, on high salaries, performing poorly for quite some time.

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Marotta lied to us. There is still money available and we decided not to spend it. Something arsenal would do tbh
Did you see in Marota left eye a gold mine or oil rig?!Please stop moaning and get down to serious,we need balanced check book and things happen more than better with this mercato.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Anyone daft enough to 'expect' Isco only has themselves to blame for being disappointed.
True. But the thing is Juve had the money this time. More then 130 million spent this summer.

I still think our Mercato plan should have been better.

Allegri asked for an AM long time ago.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
It's basically a squad that has been build for 4-3-1-2.

But Juve couldn't resist signing Cuadrado when he became available, so he is an extra player and I don't know how he'll be used.
exactly how i see it.

@Hustini
tell me what you see, it starts with a "d" :touched:.
ncbwl2wu.png

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Of course talent wise, we're still the top 2 in Italy.

But chemistry is a big question mark.

I have serious doubts we'll make the CL this year. We just don't know.
Looks like chemistry is the problem with all Serie A sides this term, barring Roma. Everybody made wholesale changes. If you look at the top of the t
IMO If we lose scudetto this season it would be because of our slow start.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
True. But the thing is Juve had the money this time. More then 130 million spent this summer.

I still think our Mercato plan should have been better.

Allegri asked for an AM long time ago
Having money is one thing.

There being the right players to spent it on is another matter entirely.

I struggle to see what top trequartista signing Juve could have made, so I've no issue with them signing Hernanes and Cuadrado and waiting to see if something good comes up in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)