Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Oh well, all good things must come to an end. No Scudetto party for us this year, hopefully we can at least make top 2. And also hoping this team provides a solid foundation for us to build on in the future
I have been expecting this season to be sort of consolidation after buying all these young players. However, top three is a must. And we have already lost six points. "The hat is burning" as you would say in Austria.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
how about playing him as playmaking CM in a 4321
or in a 4312 with pereyra as AM.

and yes, i know it wont happen.

i want the lazio hernanes though, not the inter one.
I would love that but it'd probably lack balance because then , we'd have Marchisio, Pogba and him.No true midfield destroyer.

But yeah, my preference is him playing at CM than AM.He's 30 and playing him deep would be a better idea.

Lacks agility of a modern AM

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why? Because we got Cuadrado who he demanded or because we got one of the best left backs in the world? Or an amazingly promising attacker?

There's just no pleasing some guys.
we only see the bad things here man. dont you dare to say
beppe did some good things aswell.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Hernanes..... :sergio::inter: we are a mess!! How u F$*# up a Champion's League finalist and turn it into the hot mess we are now in just one summer is really an amazing task that only a few could manage. ----> :beppe:

Next summer the final blow when Pogba and Morata are offloaded.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Of course talent wise, we're still the top 2 in Italy.

But chemistry is a big question mark.

I have serious doubts we'll make the CL this year. We just don't know.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Hernanes..... :sergio::inter: we are a mess!! How u F$*# up a Champion's League finalist and turn it into the hot mess we are now in just one summer is really an amazing task that only a few could manage. ----> :beppe:

Next summer the final blow when Pogba and Morata are offloaded.
Yep. No fucking way either is staying. Morata is going to be bought back by Real and will accept.

Team is blown up.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Conte will come back and win us the ucl
Conte knew this was coming thats why he left. The plan was probably to start last year but since he left they couldn't do it so here you go.... this is exactly what Milan and Inter did in 2011 and 2012 and look at how bad the became.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
If 6 months ago you would have told me that in the summer mercato we would sign Dybala, Mandzukic, Khedira, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and Hernanes, I'd be pretty excited.

Some people are never happy

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
If 6 months ago you would have told me that in the summer mercato we would sign Dybala, Mandzukic, Khedira, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and Hernanes, I'd be pretty excited.

Some people are never happy
I'd be excited as well. Now if someone would tell me we'll lose Tevez, Vidal, Pirlo, Coman, Matri ...

enzo

May 14, 2012
Conte knew this was coming thats why he left. The plan was probably to start last year but since he left they couldn't do it so here you go.... this is exactly what Milan and Inter did in 2011 and 2012 and look at how bad the became.
Meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)