Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
With all due respect to Alex Sandro who I rate I`d definitely rather see us add that 26M and buy a 40M AM who could make the difference than a potentially WC LB when we have Evra capable of another great season...

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
With all due respect to Alex Sandro who I rate I`d definitely rather see us add that 26M and buy a 40M AM who could make the difference than a potentially WC LB when we have Evra capable of another great season...
Sandro is the pick of the transfers for me, so I beg to differ here. Though I could agree if you wanna talk about that 18m we spent on Zaza, or the money we are making from the Coman sale, oh wait, that's an option not an obligation.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
I've now read that Hernanes can play DM several times now

He is a terrible defender. And is lazy. He played for a season as a deep playmaker at Lazio, but he was never a DM. That'd be like calling Pirlo a DM

enzo

May 14, 2012
All trains have left the station. All that's left for Beppe is the handcar.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
So... Hernanes...
Not a bad player but I was expecting a much better player here (and younger)
Hernanes could play as AM CM and DM so not such a bad choice
I believe we will be buying in January
This means the great man has brought Max what he wanted :delpiero:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Overall id rate this Mercato 6 then. Slightly above average. Had so much promise but ended up being underwhelmimg because of the promise of a world class AM that we all got wet for. Poor sales and the lack of finding our main target is the reason i rate this so low.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Marchisio
Hernanes----Pogba
Cuadrado-Dybala
Morata​

OR.

Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Marchisio
Khedira/Asamoah------Pogba
Hernanes
Dybala----Morata​

No more 352

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)