Lisandro López - Forward - Lyon (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Even a 3-5-2 with llorente Lopez works since lope has the ability to run at defenders and has experience playing on the wing. As well as llorente often comes aka quite far to open play for the marchisio types to run though. I think these two could be fantastic together with Vucinic/gio rotating. I consider quag and matri sold because I'd much rather have gabbadini, immobile or Boakye fighting to be on the squad. Matri and quag for me are done at Juve. As I see it there is nothing else they an provide for Juve. Respect them both great people but as players they need a new start.

- - - Updated - - -

Lisandro wants to leave Lyon because he doesn't like playing wide. I doubt we'd put him on the wing.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

I think ppl are stating to get to excited too soon, myself included. Probably should take a breathe

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Juve want a loan of 0.8m + option that not forced on them at ~8m €. If Lyon say no then Beppe needs to put more on the loan or agree to a forced option to buy.
I'd rather pay a little more for the loan than being forced to buy him in case that he doesn't fits here.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
Buffon

Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini

Lichsteiner/Isla-Vidal-Pirlo/Pogba-Marchisio-Asamoah

Vucinic/Giovinco-Llorente/Lopez

Yes, I do think Gio and Pogba can challenge for starting berths next season. Isla, maybe.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think we will only see more of Pogba from now on, especially in Pirlo's position. At least in Serie A and Coppa anyway. Pirlo's experience will be crucial in CL though.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm not gonna get excited until it's confirmed. This player would really give this team a new dimension. Reading some of the comments from certain chumps here, I realized how they have no clue about this guy. With the service he'll get here, he'll score a lot of goals. He's clinical enough, and the best thing is that he could partner either Mirko/Giovinco or Matri/Quag due to his versatility. He'll fit this team like a glove.
:tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)