Lisandro López - Forward - Lyon (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Bafatemi Gomis who's Lyon's leading goalscorer will be a Bosman during the summer and Lyon are forcing him to renew his contract or leave now. We should ask them about him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
its very simple

nico's words + a pinch of salt + Brandy and light a match = Truth
I'm proud of you btw. You used to be a punching bag, but nowadays you became quite a boss. Not only that you don't let people make fun of you, but you successfully own them and make fun of them. The confidence from the Marcelo jackpot that you got last summer made you much stronger :tup:

I especially like the troll job you do on Janna. Maybe you didn't fuck her, but you completely own her here in this forum.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I like the player, good enough for now and a good upgrade. 9M is an awful lot though.

Please do keep in mind which great players Lyon sold to us in the past.

Lopez on loan would the be least they can do :stuckup:
Juve did give them Boumsong, though, so it hasn't been a one-way street.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm proud of you btw. You used to be a punching bag, but nowadays you became quite a boss. Not only that you don't let people make fun of you, but you successfully own them and make fun of them. The confidence from the Marcelo jackpot that you got last summer made you much stronger :tup:

I especially like the troll job you do on Janna. Maybe you didn't fuck her, but you completely own her here in this forum.
urgh thankfully she's out of my life for good.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve did give them Boumsong, though, so it hasn't been a one-way street.
Lyon got the better end of the deal

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The fact we can't even persuade genoa/bologna for Immobile or gabbiadini respectively, do you really think marotta has the capability of pulling this deal off? Just wait till a club who is willing to cough up money for LL Lyon will be all ears and door shut on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)